Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding QO codes

Discussion on Regarding QO codes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Regarding QO codes

Guys, can someone teach me how to decompile java proxies? I know everyone will come to me saying just JaD the .class files into .jad files and read using notepad. But this doesn't really work well for me since i haven't really learnt anything on java, lol. And there are always decompile errors for me.

I just wanna know if anyone of you tried to decompile the proxy files and if you got any errors while decompling. If possible give me a step by step guide
eg.
jad the .class files into .jad files,
convert .jad files into .java files(rename extention? lol, idk)
compile(tell me what compiler you suggest, i have eclipse atm)

+k to useful tips