Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monnster Hunter Quest

Discussion on Monnster Hunter Quest within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monnster Hunter Quest

I wonder if it`s possible to make a hack that alow you to the Monster Hunter Quest more then 3 times a day and purhaps with low lvl monsters? (For ex.: Lv 112 char killing lv 87 mobs.)
Peace
Old 02/12/2008, 21:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol dream on. theres no hacks to get unlimited / 3 times a day or make the monsters lower lvl its random everytime.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Gem Hunter Quest
07/08/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Hey guys been working on this quest a while now. Thought I would release it to the community. Thanks to .Arco for helping me out. This could do with some tweaks so please feel free to tinker with it. Lets start by adding the NPC's. Add these to the bottom of you NPCDialog.cs #region Gem Hunter Quest case 87468: { if (Control == 0) // Start of quest ...
Hunter monster quest
02/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, Im french, sorry if my spelling is not correctly. Is it possible to do The monster hunter quest infinitly ? Thx
Hunter epic quest
05/24/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
If this was posted before, I am sorry, I looked through about 6 pages for it.. Anywho for the hunter epic quest if anyone is looking for money or well, is just really lazy... Group with another hunter that is capable of killing the demon for you... Watch him kill the demon for you, and you can still loot the skull.. The helping hunter can have the bow already and everything Some guy on my server was charging money to kill demons for people =D! :bandit:
Hunter Epic quest
11/05/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
It's not a huge exploit, probably not even one but none theless, I used it and it was good A guildie got the quest, spent a week or so(before nerf) getting his epic bow quest. He got it and mastered how to kill the demons. Somehow, he kept the item in his backpack. That means, if I grouped with him, he could do the quest again, with the item in his backpack, kill the demon(now that he mastered it) and I could loot the head from the 4 demons. Easy mode.