Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mystic Merchant hack -> Shelby VP hack (help pls)

Discussion on Mystic Merchant hack -> Shelby VP hack (help pls) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mystic Merchant hack -> Shelby VP hack (help pls)

so the mystic merchant hack blocked a certain packet asking the client if they had already collected their exp ***** already but stil sent the no packet back..

i was wondering if this would be possible to do with Shelby, claiming the exp reward multiple times per day..

i have a 130 non rb archer with.. 2kk + vps and want to rb and spam shelby with all of my vps bak to.. 130 again..

so if it is possible, what programs would i need to do it, and how would i do it..

or maby i could possible remove the lvl 130 check an use my vps to lvl myself to 132 O.o mabyish..
Old 02/09/2008, 19:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
You could use the program Behelit made called Crack. Just find the packet you send when you claim your xp for vps.. When you find the packet, re-send it. And you can keep doing it again and again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2008, 19:26   #3

I would also like this program but i can't find it i can only find sacob or something
Old 02/09/2008, 23:49   #4

It doesn't work anyway, I'm not saying it's not possible (although I think it probably is) but just blocking the player id packet as crack did does not work for vps > exp *****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2008, 21:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some-Guy View Post
It doesn't work anyway, I'm not saying it's not possible (although I think it probably is) but just blocking the player id packet as crack did does not work for vps > exp *****.
No. But with the crack program, you can find the packet the client sends when you claim the xp. If you re-send it, you can do it forever. Just see what packet the client sends when you press the "Yes, please give me the XP now" (Or whatever the option says, when you claim the XP at Shelby) and re-send that packet. And talk to him again and claim the xp. I tried it before and it worked.

You can keep exchaning VPs for XP if you do it like I said
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2008, 21:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
No. But with the crack program, you can find the packet the client sends when you claim the xp. If you re-send it, you can do it forever. Just see what packet the client sends when you press the "Yes, please give me the XP now" (Or whatever the option says, when you claim the XP at Shelby) and re-send that packet. And talk to him again and claim the xp. I tried it before and it worked.

You can keep exchaning VPs for XP if you do it like I said
Except that the server has a check which determines whether or not you have already had the exp on the day.

E.g.

You > Server - Can I have exp please?
Server checks

If you've had exp already:
Server > Slaps you in the face

If you haven't:
Server > You - Yea, sure. Here you go
Receive exp
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2008, 03:36   #7

mostly all comes from server doesnt work at all
Old 02/11/2008, 06:09   #8

Still need vps if im not wrong >.>
Old 02/11/2008, 18:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some-Guy View Post
Except that the server has a check which determines whether or not you have already had the exp on the day.

E.g.

You > Server - Can I have exp please?
Server checks

If you've had exp already:
Server > Slaps you in the face

If you haven't:
Server > You - Yea, sure. Here you go
Receive exp
It DOES work, as I said. I'm not guessing or anything, I've tried it myself using the crack behelit made

Steps:
1. Log in using behelit's proxy
2. Go to Shelby, click "Claim prize.", then click "Exp."
3. Check for packet the client sends to the server when you press "Exp.".
4. Re-send that packet.
5. Talk to shelby again, and you can claim Exp as many times as you want

EDIT: I forgot to mention, just so no one gets confused. You still need the VPs to claim the XP
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2008, 23:02   #10

Is it safe though o.o like can u be sent back? And does uit work for cloud saints CP quest as well? ^_^ just wondering.
Old 02/12/2008, 03:39   #11

Ty for your help IAmHawtness..

i dont happen to have behelits proxy tho..
would anyone happen to know where i would be able to find it

but i was wondering..
behelits program stopped a packet from the server asking the client if they had already claimed the expballs from mystic merchant.. (didnt it O.o)
and assuming that the packet would be different for shelby, wouldnt i have to change behelits program for this to work..

So that is also a good point from Some-Guy..

but i guess if just sending the 'no i havnt recieved prize/ heres my 2k vp' packet works.. well that makes things alot easier.. but sorta poor programming on behalf of tq or netdragon.. or whoever did it..

but if anyone stil has behelits program i would like to try anyhows ^^

are there any programs out there that can resend packets.. like i could capture the packet with a packet sniffer and then send it out thru the packet sender..
Old 02/12/2008, 17:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman040 View Post
Ty for your help IAmHawtness..

i dont happen to have behelits proxy tho..
would anyone happen to know where i would be able to find it

but i was wondering..
behelits program stopped a packet from the server asking the client if they had already claimed the expballs from mystic merchant.. (didnt it O.o)
and assuming that the packet would be different for shelby, wouldnt i have to change behelits program for this to work..

So that is also a good point from Some-Guy..

but i guess if just sending the 'no i havnt recieved prize/ heres my 2k vp' packet works.. well that makes things alot easier.. but sorta poor programming on behalf of tq or netdragon.. or whoever did it..

but if anyone stil has behelits program i would like to try anyhows ^^

are there any programs out there that can resend packets.. like i could capture the packet with a packet sniffer and then send it out thru the packet sender..
Check my thread in Expolits and Hacks section
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2008, 21:40   #13

cheers ^^
Old 02/13/2008, 12:13   #14

hey.
i see you have already explained this over and over again but i still dont understand. plz tell me how to bybass the server.dat error in lamens terms
Old 02/13/2008, 23:25   #15

dont hijack threads becali... use the search button, you have to use a cracked client to allow it.