Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Idea on Getting other class skills

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Idea on Getting other class skills

Hi all,

First off let me say i am not a coder, and very rarely find exploitable bugs. So my only real way to contribute is through ideas. That said , I am useally adept at finding new ways to use old bugs/exploits.

While playing around with "M"'s multihack , specifically the equip 2 weapons portions. I had an interesting thought. I play as my main a 1st reborn warrior, and sometimes take him out hunting with a bow instead of his usuall weapons. But sadly he cant use scatter , or so i thought. My idea is simple , as stated in other threads , to equip a weapon in both hands u must change your job wich is labeled jobid12 or some such. Wich i have seen works, so why not , change ur jobid to say an internarcher , and then go to the archergod and get the scatter skill. I use cheatengine, and if i could figure out the memory locations for the ids i would test this idea myself, but im no coder. So if u can figure this out, or if you know why this wouldnt be posible . Then please post back.