Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Tao skill leveler

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Tao skill leveler

Ok, I'm looking for a bot or hack that will level my tornado, i looked on forum but i can't find anything that works. probally me. Just want something i can use in wine zone (caverns) that it will level tornado for me, and picks up gold, gems, mets and db's.

It would be cool if you would help me installing it and explain how it works, cuz im a noobie with this things.

« How do I edit the item Description on items? | 1 GREAT QUESTION »

Similar Threads
Skill Leveler
Conquer skill leveler I have uploaded the source code download and edit if you like, give me credit. ~ This is the first macro I have made, i...
37 Replies - CO2 Bots & Macros
XP skill leveler, poisonfog leveler + more
its a noob post but i see all these people requesting hacks and shit for no reason... theres really a simple way to lvl up your xp skills. put...
17 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
Skill Leveler
This is a Macro to be used with ACTools program. Download it HERE Just copy one of my codes and paste it in ACTools, then just click Start ^^ ...
3 Replies - CO2 Bots & Macros
Skill leveler!
Hey this is my own skill leveler using an AC tool from Shocksoft Works with all patches and will not D/C unless lag This is my first, so...
2 Replies - Zero
Exp Skill Leveler
Hi. This is my first contribution (programwise) to E*PVP-Conquer Online. So please don't flame! (Note: If you feel like you are going to, don't...
9 Replies - CO2 Bots & Macros