Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Tao skill leveler

Discussion on Need Tao skill leveler within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Tao skill leveler

Ok, I'm looking for a bot or hack that will level my tornado, i looked on forum but i can't find anything that works. probally me. Just want something i can use in wine zone (caverns) that it will level tornado for me, and picks up gold, gems, mets and db's.

It would be cool if you would help me installing it and explain how it works, cuz im a noobie with this things.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill Leveler
01/31/2013 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies
Conquer skill leveler I have uploaded the source code download and edit if you like, give me credit. ~ This is the first macro I have made, i wrote in in Visual Basic 2008 EE. Hope its useful :) ~ You need framework.net V1.1 you can now level toxic fog, im a tao so i tested fb in this it works fine.
XP skill leveler, poisonfog leveler + more
11/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
its a noob post but i see all these people requesting hacks and shit for no reason... theres really a simple way to lvl up your xp skills. put your xp skill on one of the f-key as shortcuts, jam a penny in the f-key that has the xp skill in it. leave it over night and it will lvl up :P same thing with poison fog. put sit in an f-key, jam that f-key with a penny, get auto clicker from here and set it to right click every 2000 miliseconds (which is 2 seconds). make sure you are in a pk map....
Skill Leveler
12/05/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
This is a Macro to be used with ACTools program. Download it HERE Just copy one of my codes and paste it in ACTools, then just click Start ^^ // ** Meditate Leveler for Conquer Online // ** Idea by: sIg_sAuR // ** Script by: JotaC // ** Source: www.elitepvpers.com
Skill leveler!
11/08/2007 - Zero - 2 Replies
Hey this is my own skill leveler using an AC tool from Shocksoft Works with all patches and will not D/C unless lag This is my first, so please don't be hating, anyways this leveler features an Ac tool that allows you to continuously clicking with the right or left. The Ac tool isn't mine but I'm featuring it in this packages Best place to skill bot would be in town, choose a not so laggy area The setup and everything is included with the leveler.
Exp Skill Leveler
08/14/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 9 Replies
Hi. This is my first contribution (programwise) to E*PVP-Conquer Online. So please don't flame! (Note: If you feel like you are going to, don't download.) It will level most transformation exp skills such as- Robot Water Elf (Fishy) Night Devil And most others! WARNING: THIS BOT WAS MADE WITH AUTOIT, SO IT WILL COME UP AS A TROJAN WITH MOST VIRUSSCANS. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK UNTILL A MOD OK'S IT. 1) Put the skill you want to level in both F9 and F10 2) Run Program