Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer gets Nobility

Discussion on Conquer gets Nobility within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer gets Nobility

i was searching the last update and in the data folder, there are images about nobility.

In Eudemons Online:
Quote:
"To reward the heroes who have made great contributions to the kingdom, all officers agree to award these nobles with title of nobility. After the grand ceremony of nobility, they will be blessed by Gods. The blessed heroes will be granted with powerful strength. They can enjoy more bonus potency in combat.

Do you want a title of nobility? If you are level 70 or above, you can donate some gold to become one of the admirable nobles.

If your donation is ranked as top 50, you will have a chance to be awarded with the title of King/Queen, Duke or Marquis. If you are not on top 50, you may obtain the title of Count/Viscount/Baron. The more donation you make, the nobler title you will obtain, and also more bonus potency."
The names of the positions will be slightly different from those in Eudemons though.
I have attached one of the images from the new patch. (5010)

~EleventySeven11
Attached Images
File Type: jpg checontributeBG.jpg (19.2 KB, 92 views)
Old 02/03/2008, 19:46   #2

this is a good thing xD
Old 02/03/2008, 23:32   #3

ya i think the only people it will help is bulkers.
Old 02/04/2008, 02:43   #4

I could afford to do that from marketing profits, but I don't like the idea because no matter how much you donate someone can put in more than you. If I understand correctly, you would lose some of that bonus potency if your ranking (relative to other donators) goes down. Therefore it would require constant donations to stay up there and keep the bonuses you already "earned." I'd rather collect +1's.

Can anyone who's played Eudemons confirm/refute this?
Old 02/04/2008, 02:59   #5

I think its gonna be major bullshit. Its easy to guess who will be the top rankings of nobility. look at top money bags and theres atleast 15
Old 02/04/2008, 05:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$ View Post
I could afford to do that from marketing profits, but I don't like the idea because no matter how much you donate someone can put in more than you. If I understand correctly, you would lose some of that bonus potency if your ranking (relative to other donators) goes down. Therefore it would require constant donations to stay up there and keep the bonuses you already "earned." I'd rather collect +1's.

Can anyone who's played Eudemons confirm/refute this?
hmm, only kinda/sorta true. if you look at the image i attached, (and if you want a bigger view, use a dds viewer and find the file "checontributeBG" under data\interface\Style01\checontribute in ur conquer directory) it says that your rank compared to others only matters for the top 3 ranks. (12,9,7 potency) and the last three ranks are from set amounts of donations. (5,3,1 potency)

and yea, haha i realize that its a lot of money to be insured anything, but its still an insurance that your money isnt wasted :P

~EleventySeven11
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2008, 09:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleventySeven11 View Post
hmm, only kinda/sorta true. if you look at the image i attached, (and if you want a bigger view, use a dds viewer and find the file "checontributeBG" under datainterfaceStyle01checontribute in ur conquer directory) it says that your rank compared to others only matters for the top 3 ranks. (12,9,7 potency) and the last three ranks are from set amounts of donations. (5,3,1 potency)

and yea, haha i realize that its a lot of money to be insured anything, but its still an insurance that your money isnt wasted :P

~EleventySeven11
Yes.. From what I can see, it is only the first 50 that has to keep donating, if you want 12, 9 or 7 extra potency.

You should always be able to get 5, 3, 1 potency if you donate at least 30 mil. Donate more than 250 mil and you get +5 potency.. thats cheap..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2008, 19:29   #8

makes you wanna hit everyone that works for tq in the head with a crowbar lol
Old 02/05/2008, 05:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleventySeven11 View Post
hmm, only kinda/sorta true. if you look at the image i attached, (and if you want a bigger view, use a dds viewer and find the file "checontributeBG" under datainterfaceStyle01checontribute in ur conquer directory) it says that your rank compared to others only matters for the top 3 ranks. (12,9,7 potency) and the last three ranks are from set amounts of donations. (5,3,1 potency)

~EleventySeven11
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_n00b View Post
Yes.. From what I can see, it is only the first 50 that has to keep donating, if you want 12, 9 or 7 extra potency.

You should always be able to get 5, 3, 1 potency if you donate at least 30 mil. Donate more than 250 mil and you get +5 potency.. thats cheap..
Ahh OK guys thanks for pointing that out.
Old 02/05/2008, 09:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma-hand View Post

AGAIN
Old 02/08/2008, 06:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma-hand;
well, bulkers and cheaters yea. there. now most of us here qualify

~EleventySeven11