Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TQ adding feature to CO2

Discussion on TQ adding feature to CO2 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TQ adding feature to CO2

If anyone looked at the files installed on the last update (5010) they would have seen a new feature being prepared for implimentation. Basically from what i gather if you donate a bunch of money to the "empire" you can get an additional 1-12 Potency points.

anyway see pic for details...just thought id share.

Old 01/30/2008, 18:02   #2

This is good, but useless. You spend 3 h hunting or selling, so you can get 3kk and then you give it away, so you can get 3 Potency points? If I am wrong tell me.
Old 01/30/2008, 18:22   #3

high lvls will do a lot for potency, don't underestimate it.
Old 01/30/2008, 21:16   #4

when it happens i think i will aim for Duke. the archers will probably go for the top spots. might screw with the top moneybags standings though. idk might be interesting to see everyone scramble for silvers instead of cps all the time.
Old 01/31/2008, 01:49   #5

just another thing that TQ took from Eudemons and put into Conquer....that system has been in Eudemons for a year now
Old 01/31/2008, 16:47   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
ugggg anther stupid way to get the paypalers stronger.
Old 02/01/2008, 05:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
ugggg anther stupid way to get the paypalers stronger.
this is a bad thing for paypalers, it will raise the worth of gold because it will now have some uses, if gold is worth more then dbs become worth less gold. Make sense?