Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto relog in

Discussion on auto relog in within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto relog in

i need a auto relog in that works thanks!
Old 04/16/2011, 06:27   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Surprisingly it's not an easy thing to do.

I know that hawtness was working on a method of auto dc with relog and it turned out he had to do some fairly decent level of packet blocking and work with assembly. Unless you mean a simple pixel based macro that checks for the dc window, closes it, types a fixed password and relogs then there's no simple way to do this.

Sorry but there's no public bots atm that have auto relog functionality.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ribot no Auto Relog HELP THX !!!
11/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
guys i mark auto recon and auto relog and auto start bot and auto selecth CHARACTER and i write name of char... but when get DC no auto relogin why pls help me ?:confused:
Ribot Auto-relog
05/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey all, anyone here knows if ribot can do auto relog? Ive read the ibot-command thing but it is for isro. If it can, could someone please post a quick guide as to what to do, would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks cocobro
Relog Bot
09/18/2008 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Was is falsch ô.O: While (1) Sleep (1000) PixelGetColor ( 218, 459 ) ; If 0x531919 Then ; Sleep (1000) Send ( "xxx" , 1 ) Sleep (200) Send ( "{TAB}" , 0 )
relog
05/26/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
hi, can anyone help me on how to make my toon, logout then login every certain time interval. I'm talking about script. thanks!