Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this soc theory true?

Discussion on is this soc theory true? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is this soc theory true?

A friend of mine told you can soc gear by using the met upgrade NPC in twin city, is this true?
Old 01/29/2008, 02:52   #2

yes but it is nearly immpossible now...
Old 01/29/2008, 08:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanokillzone View Post
A friend of mine told you can soc gear by using the met upgrade NPC in twin city, is this true?
Practically in e*pvper what you just said is'nt a soc theory lol,because our soc theories' start is from there,also,how long have you been playing,I bet you played less then 3 month =.=".You have'nt even been bored by the game and you're already hacking.....
Old 01/29/2008, 09:10   #4

That's one of the ways sockets can be made (I just made one there yesterday ). Other ways are the market NPC that upgrades the level, for weapons the NPC in Bird Island who charges Dragon *****, and for non-weapons the new market guy who uses those drill thingies.
Did I miss something? Oh yes, opening moonboxes, drops from lab bosses.
Old 01/29/2008, 19:54   #5

Horified dude i dont hack! and ive been playing around a year the reason i asked cuz ive been burning mets like crazy and its not working so shut up
Old 01/29/2008, 20:45   #6

If you are horrified with hacking, this is not the forum for you...
Have soc rates really dropped that low recently? I spammed 200 mets the other day, and didn't get anything, should I just sell my mets or keep trying?
Old 01/29/2008, 22:49   #7

I spent over 1000 mets trying for soc earrings and didn't have any luck in tc.