Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Changing items

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing items

There have been many questions about changing items to read as something else in order to trick the game saying that it is a DB when really its a set of boots or something to this effect.
Im not to computer savy so i dont know if this will work or not, however i did read that you can use a hex editor to show you the name of the moon box quest tokens or whatever they are called.
would you be able to use the hex editor to find out the item id number of say a db or +n item and then change the normal item to this item number or turn gold into cp?
like i said i dont know much about computers or programing in general just an idea.
this is my first post and sorry if it is major nooby or if it has been asked before.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
Server side checks make things like this impossible

Similar Threads
problem with npc's (changing items)
Hello everyone, i've got an problem with a private server metin2, i finish the server and i have been want to change the NPC's on the game( general...
1 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Changing Items in the NPCs
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find much with the search. How do you change an item in NPCs? I want to take something out of...
1 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
changing lvl,attackspeed of an items using hex editor....
guys... this is my 1st post.. hope it helps you... If you know how to edit the item.dat with hex editor.. then you will easily find these...
4 Replies - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
Changing the Colour of +1 items
As you can guess from the title, is it possible in any way to change the font colour of +1 drops or elite as such... this is just a question thats...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Question about changing items...
my friend made his met look like a DB, not only for him, but for me as well (my files arent edited...erm, my files arent like his files is what I...
10 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions