Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

accuracy hack?

Discussion on accuracy hack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
accuracy hack?

first of all hi to all epvp members...i have an request can someone make an server sided accurcy hack?like speed hack the cyclone is client sided but the speed is server sided..im bored hiting monster cuz i always miss up.. is it possible to do it?
Old 01/23/2008, 13:38   #2

don`t think so xD but who knows?? maybe it is possible
Old 01/24/2008, 03:37   #3

dont know if its possible. but wield an agility ring and use high agility weapons, or weapons with high skill activation.

club/whip is perfect with rage/roamer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S/T> working accuracy/dodge hack in RF PH
12/26/2010 - RF Online - 7 Replies
hi guys! i am done sharing the working bypass and i really hate those people who just copy and paste my work so now i am Trading my dodge/ accuracy hack for your some usefull hack or pede din in game items nLng (for my hardwork sana)
S/T> working accuracy/dodge hack in RF PH
03/27/2010 - RF Online - 3 Replies
hi guys! i am done sharing the working bypass and i really hate those people who just copy and paste my work so now i am Trading my dodge/ accuracy hack for your some usefull hack or pede din in game items nLng (for my hardwork sana)
Accuracy hack?
09/22/2009 - S4 League - 15 Replies
Heya all, Is it possible to hack the accuracy of a weapon?If it is,can somebody tell me how? For those who dont know what that is,its the recoil of a weapon bullets. (example: submachine fires in a downward Y,the semi fires straight,the revolver fires in a fixed T shape).So what im asking for is: can i make the submachine fire with the exact accuracy like a semi rifle?
Hack - accuracy and dodge
04/17/2008 - RF Online - 13 Replies
Hello staff, I need a hack to increase accuracy and dodge, and that works in any private server. If you send someone to my email [email protected]. thx