Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Locking Conquer?

Discussion on Locking Conquer? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/16/2008, 02:41   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Once again, you do not type anything in google.

. It explains everything about dell wireless routers.

Look through your wireless router configurations and check if any of the Ip Addresses in your Server.dat file (located in your Conquer 2.0\ folder) are filtered.

Hiyoal
Old 01/16/2008, 03:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
TAZ do u have msn?WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!MY BRO DID IT TO ME TOO!!!ADD MY MSN if u have
Old 01/16/2008, 03:33   #18

hmmmm,anyone know what if my router was D link and i need to do the same thing ?
Old 01/16/2008, 04:07   #19

well if his parents are locking the conquer folder itself, if you delete it the program will have nothing to block therefore reinstalling it should allow him to get access to the folder and play conquer.... now if his parents are blocking the conquer.exe process then thats different........... anyways, why would his parents waste the time of ip filtering conquer, hell if they didn't want him playing it they could just uninstall/delete it, or do they not know how to do that, but do know about router ip filtering.... who knows
Old 01/16/2008, 11:18   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TaZ~ View Post
When i try to log in it gives me a sign "internet congestion...pleas try again later" but i can still use my internet.
What is your internet connection? Is it DSL or what?

Please specify what goes on, when you login, what message appears. Describe what happens before the error occurred if there is any.

Do you have administrator rights on your PC?

If there was an error that pops up, try to look at Event Viewer.

Go to run - >type "eventvwr.msc"

Look for the log messages.

I hope I can help you.
Old 01/16/2008, 12:03   #21

lol they prolly just disabled it through the firewall
Old 01/16/2008, 21:35   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowog View Post
lol they prolly just disabled it through the firewall
how do you enable it?
Old 01/17/2008, 02:36   #23

We need to know what firewall software your PC is running. Right click the task bar and click task manager. Click the processes tab and make a list of all the programs that are running there. Then someone may be able to help you out a little more.
Old 01/17/2008, 10:24   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinglion View Post
We need to know what firewall software your PC is running. Right click the task bar and click task manager. Click the processes tab and make a list of all the programs that are running there. Then someone may be able to help you out a little more.
Lol, Ive been asking you that in many posts ~TaZ~

Hiyoal
Old 01/17/2008, 13:32   #25

If you are using Vista it has a OS made firewall. What OS and what anti virus/firewall do you/your rents use?
Old 01/17/2008, 21:40   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
Lol, Ive been asking you that in many posts ~TaZ~

Hiyoal

Im really sorry Bro...i was a lil sleepy at the time sorry... well here is

the list of my processes going on at the momment

wuaulct.exe
iPodService.exe
spoolsv.exe
msmsgs.exe
aawservice.exe
jusched.exe
apdproxy.exe
zlclient.exe
iTunesHelper.exe
vsmon.exe
firefox.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
taskmgr.exe
explorer.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
EXCEl.EXE
Isass.exe
services.exe
winlogon.exe
csrss.exe
smss.exe
System
System Idle Proc...

That is The List...

Do you know which one is that is causeing CO2 to be "locked"?
Old 01/17/2008, 21:56   #27

zlclient.exe is a Zone Labs Firewall. You might want to check the configurations inside that to see if Conquer Ip addresses are being blocked.

Zone Labs program is usually installed in C:\program files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm folder. If it isnt, just go into your C Drive and search for zlclient.exe.

Hiyoal
Old 01/18/2008, 02:38   #28

That site may help too. It explains how to configure zone alarm to allow programs to access the internet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2008, 21:44   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinglion View Post

That site may help too. It explains how to configure zone alarm to allow programs to access the internet.

BlazingLion!!!!!!!!!! You have done it! I found out that that my parents blocked the conquer online task...so all i gotta do is unblock it! Then i can play right?

I think you have helped me solve it...not to mention hiyoal!!! You have been a great help!

When i open zone alarm and go to the progams...i see that conqueronline is blocked...meaning there are all X X X on it.... you guys with me?

Quote me if this is the solution solved!

Thank you Every Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiyoal and BlazingLion...you have beeen a reaal help!
Old 01/18/2008, 22:24   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TaZ~ View Post
BlazingLion!!!!!!!!!! You have done it! I found out that that my parents blocked the conquer online task...so all i gotta do is unblock it! Then i can play right?

I think you have helped me solve it...not to mention hiyoal!!! You have been a great help!

When i open zone alarm and go to the progams...i see that conqueronline is blocked...meaning there are all X X X on it.... you guys with me?

Quote me if this is the solution solved!

Thank you Every Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiyoal and BlazingLion...you have beeen a reaal help!
Yes...All you have to do is unblock it and then you can play.

Glad I helped in some way

Hiyoal
Closed Thread