Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any help would be appreciated :-)

Discussion on any help would be appreciated :-) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any help would be appreciated :-)

Hey guys, i was wondering if you can help me. i havent played co in awhile so..im not sure what to do..i have a warrior-warrior..reborned at 128. and i dont know if i should go with this char or make another one..what you guys think? and what should I rb into? troj ..fire ? arch ?=) ty
Old 05/02/2009, 20:22   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
rb into a nin
Old 05/02/2009, 20:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
it actually depends what you want to do in conquer etc..etc..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Uhm a little help would be very much appreciated.. :]
07/14/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
Need Auto berry program, Dupe programs/methods (aeRO Private Server) Thank you.. P.S.
Help would be appreciated
06/16/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Everytime I teleport hack I DC. any clues on why that's happening? When I am about to get into the new map I dc. I have the correct map hack address and all. But I don't know why I am DCing everytime I get into a new map with teleport hack.
Help appreciated
04/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
So, i have a binaries server and sometimes the login server crashes and doesnt allow connections and other times there seems to be some sort of an account mixup and you can log into other persons account. If anyone can help please post the solution or anything that is helpful at all. Thx in advance also thx a lot to XMasterrrr, that told me that he could help, took the money and changed everything around to make it the same.
Need much appreciated help.
11/08/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Hey there guys. I've been here for about 3 years, haven't used the site much. Anyway-- I've picked up 2Moons and leveled a mage to 50. Yikes. I'm hearing lots of interesting things about vachacking, skill hacking, speed hacking, mob hacking, etc. Now, I'm not interested in ruining my characters name by spamming it to level 110+ or however most of these programs might work. I am however interested in receiving help on how to set up Winhex and whatever other programs for Vac Hacks,...
a lil help would be appreciated
11/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
anyone here know how to bypass this error so i can login to the game?