Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tips for warrior farming?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Tips for warrior farming?

Basically i wanna warrior farm i need to know what gears i need weaps, ect,ect guides plx oh and i dont have a stupid budget

Old 01/07/2008, 20:46   #2

warrior are not used to farm, if you want a good farmer, create a archer, and with the stuff ull find on the ground, sell it to upgrade your warrior.

Old 01/07/2008, 21:26   #3

You get him wrong, Warrior farming is making a war and grinding it to lvl 120 and then do with it whatever you want and then make a new war and level it again and so on..
Old 01/08/2008, 10:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by izaD0r View Post
Basically i wanna warrior farm i need to know what gears i need weaps, ect,ect guides plx oh and i dont have a stupid budget
There is a good guide in the official CO forums, look in the Tips and Hints part.

« cotobo? | Anyone have screenshots of Penetrations at diff levels (if different)? »

Similar Threads
Anyone have good favor farming tips?
08/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey all. I'm trying to get 250 turbine points by next thursday so I can buy GiantHold adventure pack while it's on sale. I luckily have veteran status unlocked (start new toons at lvl 4), and am just trying to come up with a good strategy for grinding favor. Anyone have any tips/strategies they'd like to share?
Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!
11/28/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
(Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.) So i decided im going to start farming a melee class what would you guys say the best class to do this with is ninja or warrior. I need to get to 120 on each character as fast as possible and i plan on buying some elite + gear so they can take hit where there leveling. I know the tower/fan quest is fairly easy with a ninja cause of toxic fog so im not sure if id be able to pull through...
Any Tips or Hacks for fast GP farming? PLS POST HERE. THANKS
07/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 12 Replies
any tips,tricks, or hacks for fast GP farming?
Farming tips pl0x
10/25/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Im lvl 78 atm. Gap9. Botting at ninja mages/shamans. And I only get 200 sp in one hour. Way to low in my opinion Anyone got good tips, places, or other things to farm faster? Im gonna buy prem + and sp gt soon but I need to know a good spot to have as much profit as posibble from it. Extra info. Im full int light cold bich +4/5 fb gear (protector) and +5 weapons Plz give me some good tips :) -strukel
Grinding/farming-tips?
02/17/2006 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
I have a level 45 dwarf priest im currently lvling up. I was just looking for your sight on how to lvl as fast as possible, and get as much gold as possible while im doing that. - Easiest to get XP from Uldaman, ZF and later Mauradon, or can i use WoWGlider? Does WoWglider actually work, and is it easy detectable? - Where can i get money fast and easy at my level? - What hacks/addons can i use to simplify my lvling?