Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone know some co private servers?

Discussion on Someone know some co private servers? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all...someone know more than those 2 co private servers cow and qonqer? plz write links here
Old 12/28/2006, 15:06   #2

not really

i googled it seems to be a few but i think you have ur work cut out to find
so probably best sticking with wut u got u know
Old 06/30/2007, 18:37   #3

yea gooled and youre find private server qonquer its verry good server
Old 06/30/2007, 22:28   #4

Both command servers. Means you can start at 130 with full super 2 soc. my favourite is the COWS v3. It is working great. You start at 130 and get with a few simple commands full super 2 soc. You canīt +, -dmg or enchant them so far. But they will add it. (the project is overworked right now. There has been an older version time ago). Any there is a FB/SS tournament (fastblade/scentsword).
Thatīs the heart of the game. You enter and have one hp. In the time of 2 min a counter will count your deaths and kills. The best one will get a super gem. 2nd one a ref and third one a norm gem. thatīs the wa you get gems. the server ping is good. must time about 130 ping and sometimes 300 - 500.

Server is often online and many ppl play ther. So it is much fun. If you wanna join that server, try this here:
Thatīs the only working client I know. All the otjhers didnīt work for me adn my friends.

Any questions left? PM me...
Old 01/09/2008, 00:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shine_112 View Post

Both command servers. Means you can start at 130 with full super 2 soc. my favourite is the COWS v3. It is working great. You start at 130 and get with a few simple commands full super 2 soc. You canīt +, -dmg or enchant them so far. But they will add it. (the project is overworked right now. There has been an older version time ago). Any there is a FB/SS tournament (fastblade/scentsword).
Thatīs the heart of the game. You enter and have one hp. In the time of 2 min a counter will count your deaths and kills. The best one will get a super gem. 2nd one a ref and third one a norm gem. thatīs the wa you get gems. the server ping is good. must time about 130 ping and sometimes 300 - 500.

Server is often online and many ppl play ther. So it is much fun. If you wanna join that server, try this here:
Thatīs the only working client I know. All the otjhers didnīt work for me adn my friends.

Any questions left? PM me...

HAHAHHAHAHA THAT MEGAROTIC SITE IS ***** U DUMBASS!!!!
Old 01/09/2008, 15:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhan100 View Post
HAHAHHAHAHA THAT MEGAROTIC SITE IS ***** U DUMBASS!!!!
yea it's full of **** but u can still download it there
Old 01/09/2008, 19:07   #7

theres some private server lists.