Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix super arrows on elit bow??

Discussion on How to fix super arrows on elit bow?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink How to fix super arrows on elit bow??

can any1 make it for me??if you can ...see screens
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arrow.jpg (424.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg bow.jpg (430.9 KB, 29 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make arrows uni, eli or super???
06/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi guys this is my first post in realtion to conquer online... i`m a lvl 97 archer and want to know how to make arrows uni, eli or super..??? does it the armour which makes them or something else...??/ plz help me out... i`m on Fury and my char name is Nepenthe... thanks.
HOW TO MAKE ARROWS LOOK SUPER
01/16/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
Hi I am archer 113 now, I have super stuff from top to bottom but I don't know why my arrows are NORMAL, so when I make COOL it's like with unik stuff. any1 knows why ?
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot:
lvl 100 super bow glow and arrows
08/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
can some one upload the glow for the archer bow and arrows lvl 100 please? i will give karma to whoever helps out. thanks.
Bot is tatacking super super super slow
05/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Okay, there is a prolbem. my bot is attacking so slow!!! i am hunting those turtles behind jangan, and it's insane.... i've gotten 5 percent in the last 20 minutes.. he's only lvl 5 too... he attacks a monster every minute or something.. anyone nkow why?