Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I know im little late just started CO again but...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I know im little late just started CO again but...

alright...remember the good old days when TQ was somewhat reasonable and gave us dbs for a moonbox for promo?

well apparently now they give u bound ****...so what are you guys doing to get dbs?! besides insane botting lol

Old 03/20/2011, 15:20   #2

metspamming an item. metshower + insane botting + luck= instant db

Old 03/20/2011, 15:53   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Well got abused to much, people botting ninjas to earn that db and the super gem, so apparently they saw it as lost money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2011, 21:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Well got abused to much, people botting ninjas to earn that db and the super gem, so apparently they saw it as lost money.
wait...we dont even get a super gem for RBING?!?! aww **** TQ **** u...what the hell...haha

what do u guys do when u spam? take like a low lvl ring and spam it with liek 10 mets and then do it again with a new ring? lol

Old 03/20/2011, 22:01   #5

i dont think that metspamming for 1 soc is good way to earn money. Int these days 1 soc items is so cheap and socket chance isn`t good to make money/cps.
Old 03/21/2011, 02:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakeZ View Post
alright...remember the good old days when TQ was somewhat reasonable and gave us dbs for a moonbox for promo?

well apparently now they give u bound ****...so what are you guys doing to get dbs?! besides insane botting lol
Monsters - Snow Banshee
Rewards
1. 100 Study Points for each teammate
2. The Snow Banshee randomly drops 2 items when killed:
10% chance to get a Dragon Ball, 50% chance to get a Phase 4 Artifact or above, 10% chance to get a Weapon Accessory and 30% chance to get a +2 Stone.

Respawn Time
Refreshes every half hour

Snow Banshee's Skills
Ice Bolt: Launch a single attack on a target.
Frost Claw: Attacks a target with its claws.
Arrow Hail: Fan-shaped attack with a 10-degree clockwise rotation every second.
Ice Burst: Freezes all the enemies around for 5 seconds.
Ice Shock: Launches a ranged attack and freezes enemies for 3 seconds.
Avalanche: Fan-shaped attack.
Metaplasia: Restores its life with the power of the glacier.
Old 03/21/2011, 04:07   #7

@ Donady yeah i dont think im even close of being able to kill that thing... i think the only way to get that is first buy dbs from TQ -.- and then kill that lmao

anyways....ugh TQ u just got worst lmao. idk why i even bother starting again if u dont even get a db for promo or apparently now no super gem for rbing such bull ****.
Old 03/21/2011, 07:01   #8

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakeZ View Post
wait...we dont even get a super gem for RBING?!?! aww **** TQ **** u...what the hell...haha

what do u guys do when u spam? take like a low lvl ring and spam it with liek 10 mets and then do it again with a new ring? lol
You get one , sorry, i remember the sdg priceses falling to the bottom, at lowest 80 cps.

A really good time to make sdg enchantments =p
Old 03/22/2011, 02:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
You get one , sorry, i remember the sdg priceses falling to the bottom, at lowest 80 cps.

A really good time to make sdg enchantments =p
oh thank ***... i was about to considering just quitting co again lmao. because then you really dont have much options if u wanted to get good equips...

Anyways.... when u spam mets what r some of your like "rituals" i guess u can call them... for example do u just get lvl 1 ring and only met it up to lvl idk 70? lol
or do u like stand on the roof or when u click the improve button u jump on or off the roof.
Old 03/22/2011, 06:59   #10

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,308
generally the advice is 1 met per item that way you have the most chances at 2 socketing it in other upgrades.

The only way to earn money is just insane botting. You can still earn loads but you're right, the only way to do end game content right now is either

A: buying lots of dbs (I mean BULKING, not like it used to be where a few packs +hard work = ok character)

B: old characters (or gear from friends or w/e). There's lots of ppl who quit. I know loads of ppl who got some 2 socket sets from friends.

C: loads of botting + lots of time. Even with insane botting it will take months to get good characters out of it (lets face it... those few hundred cp you farm per day using bots aint gonna = full +12 in a week lol)
Old 03/22/2011, 20:58   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
generally the advice is 1 met per item that way you have the most chances at 2 socketing it in other upgrades.

The only way to earn money is just insane botting. You can still earn loads but you're right, the only way to do end game content right now is either

A: buying lots of dbs (I mean BULKING, not like it used to be where a few packs +hard work = ok character)

B: old characters (or gear from friends or w/e). There's lots of ppl who quit. I know loads of ppl who got some 2 socket sets from friends.

C: loads of botting + lots of time. Even with insane botting it will take months to get good characters out of it (lets face it... those few hundred cp you farm per day using bots aint gonna = full +12 in a week lol)
Ic. That makes sense 1 met is still the same chance ur gonna get with spamming 30 i guess...

And haha yeah right...we bot cuz we dont wanan spend hundreds on an online game...haha

and haha old chars...yeah all my old friends quit and i've totally lost contact haha

and haha. yeah i guess. but the only problem is insane botting like over night **** breaks way to fast.... and evne with broken armor its not that effective it takes way to many hits for fatal strike to kill stuff... well at least for snake man
Old 03/26/2011, 22:34   #12

Super gems in mercury server cost only 35 cps
Old 03/28/2011, 02:35   #13

The only safe way now is water-archer farming using a lvl 130+ archer ofcourse...

[get ur water to 110(1-83 at bird,83-93 serpents,93-98 alienserpents and 98-110 at basilisks),then reborn it to archer and u should rb your water with good talsimans (super +4 at least) now lvl the archer to lvl 76 at bird,then go to desert,get some firearrows :P head to frozen grotto 3 spawn and just do it ^_^.

it takes me 6 hours to farm it.

Botting isn't really good idea,cuz there are lots of people that live to report botters...so if you are going leave ur ninja botting,be sure you will get banned in a couple of days.

« Conquer Log In Down | i need to get into botjail with a program FAST PLEASE!!! »