Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can't equip items...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't equip items...

Hello there,

I have a prayerbead from lvl 75 and i am lvl 102 first reborn with the skill lvl 14.. But I can't equip them and before I had reborn I was a Monk and now a warrior.
Why can't I equip it?

Thanks for reading it and please post why =D

Old 03/19/2011, 13:14   #2

You can only equip Gears below 70 Level

Old 03/26/2011, 22:43   #3

yeah prayerbeads are monk weapons,warrior cant wear it!after u reborn u can use only items at lvl 70 or under

« Multi client for patch 5363 | Need the new conquer online server.dat file »

Similar Threads
Equip 0 durability items?
01/25/2010 - Mabinogi - 17 Replies
This would just be for fun. If this is possible, any ideas of where to look for this? I have an idea what to do after I find it, just wondering where.
[Tutorial] Equip Items Anywhere
10/28/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 123 Replies
This cheat is for alowing you to equip items wherever you want. ETC; Equip boots (mercy) on jewelry spots or weapons with iggy talics to boost your output damage. 1. Search the item you want to equip. 2. As the 10x damage cheat for launchers, browse memory. it will look like this: (its usualy in the top10 adresses of your memery) http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6341/itemsrl0.jpg
How to get items, equip etc for free :b
12/28/2006 - Maple Story - 37 Replies
just create a site like this: ( My site... ) now create some new accounts ( mules ) and go with a low lvl character to a city ( full channel )... like kerning city party quest area :b Spam the Url ( " Visit www.example.dl.am for new hacks and bypass!" ) Some noobs will sign up. If you've got 2 computers u can take the money and the items of the accounts easily alone. If you don't have 2 computers search a friend who helps you :3 It works really! Here a screenshot of my organizer :b
Equip items without strenght!!!
11/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 53 Replies
So.. 1th step!! Make a water tao and equip a lvl 5 wand!!! Upgrade the level of the wand at market. You dont have enough streght but the wand is on you but do you need the lvl requirements!! Dont put down the wand because you cant equip again!! You can repair the wand with Cotobo!!
equip items without proficency
04/05/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
this is a very simple bug that seems to work with most types of items. equip a low level weapon and met it up in market. however as soon as u unequip it you will be unable to re equip it till u have the proficency level