Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any way to get out of botjail for free?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any way to get out of botjail for free?

i need help to get out of noob gm botjail...teach me a glitch or sumthing to get out for free plz

Old 03/19/2011, 08:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pay with CPs is the only way now.
Thanks
1 User

« Account Creator PLEASE!!! | will i get banned for using a itemtype? »

Similar Threads
Get out of botjail free :)
09/19/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 34 Replies
i saved my bee kettle from the super fan quest and as long as you have it in your inventory when u get sent to jail, its your free ticket out. kinda usless unless u have one, but could lead to other ways to get out for free :)
Get out of BotJail free
01/31/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
WARNING: GM002 spotted. (GM) Ok so I'm using CID on my main and apparently the disconnect on GM/PM is not working. Probably because its the free version. Now the problem is - ALL MY DB/CP IS ON THIS ACCOUNT I cant buy DBS to get out as I dont even own a credit card. Now I cant offer you anything for your assistance in getting out of botjail for free, but If you can... Please.... Please pm me. Thank you in advance.
Get out of botjail free?
10/20/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hi guy sa got a qeustion an in a sword of way a litle trick , but before i put it in practice i said first to ask u for some help and ideas ! Well I got a secondary char in bot jail i I was wondering that if i delete this char and then use the feature <char restore > ... do u think it wold work to get out of bot jail free ?
How to escape botjail for free :)
07/12/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 62 Replies
k guys im ur hero cuz i know how to escape botjail for free ^^ k. 1. u need and water-water / water-fire 2. ask him to come to botjail 3. let him summon an bloody bat and kill this till u went to black ( be sure that he pick up ur dropped stuff&#33;&#33;) 4. go to guard and he kill u . so u come to pker jail 5. now u need to wait that u lose all pk points and can go to twin city ^^ try it and gimem karmas ^^ it works really my friend helped 8 ppls to escape the botjail ......
Get out of Botjail free
10/07/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
well..i&#39;m not sure if this whas sed or not...just dount swear or anything..ok?..well..when your in botjail, call a friend water-water or water-fire...when hes xp comes he shod use bat..u kill it..tanaa..10 pk..do it till u make black name..and then go kill the guard...tanaa..ure in normal jail...just get out whne ur red. In case u have verry good items on u (i&#39;m not sure if u drop items on you if guard killes u) give them 2 the water..he will go out and whait for u in market....i hope this...