Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Intensify

Discussion on Leveling Intensify within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling Intensify

Does anyone know how to level it and get it fixed fast? I need guides.. some i searched are ****..
Old 12/31/2007, 07:12   #2

Dl a bot and make it do the work for u xp Take couple hr to fix from element to fix :x

Auto Clicky or something like that :X
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2007, 07:53   #3

Conquer Clicky works very well, put the timer to 8 seconds,
enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar Conquer Clicky.rar (21.7 KB, 151 views)
Old 12/31/2007, 16:17   #4

put it to 7 seconds it works better. That extra second soon adds up over the time u afk
Old 12/31/2007, 16:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
enjoy
is that safe? can someone scan and confirm?
Old 12/31/2007, 18:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebble View Post
Y dont u scan it since u want it? Its not hard to wait about 2mins to scan it ;(
Old 12/31/2007, 18:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopy View Post
Dl a bot and make it do the work for u xp Take couple hr to fix from element to fix :x

Auto Clicky or something like that :X
A couple of hours? Took me a couple days afk in TC! I suppose you had moon gems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
enjoy
I agree with 8 seconds, 7 seemed to miss a cast every once in a while.
It would be better if you link to the thread where the tool is so the original d/l is available, as well as the information, and people can thank the maker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebble View Post
Go get it from the original thread linked above.

There are other tools you can try as well, such as:

SV can also do it, if you have that. That's the best IMO because you can still use your PC. The others only work on the top window.

Edit: If you're wearing super gems, take them off first. Intensify will activate the gem graphics, making it obvious what you're doing, and it's possible to get botjailed for afk leveling intensify.
Old 12/31/2007, 18:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$ View Post
A couple of hours? Took me a couple days afk in TC! I suppose you had moon gems?
o_o Took mi couple hrs lol. I didnt have any moons I were just wearing a coat and lvl 8 bow :x
Old 12/31/2007, 18:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopy View Post
o_o Took mi couple hrs lol. I didnt have any moons I were just wearing a coat and lvl 8 bow :x
LOL **** did they change it? Back when I did it it took forever (elem to fixed).
Lucky guy