Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a little question

Discussion on a little question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a little question

how does a proxy work? and how do i make one?

dont flame me please
Old 12/30/2007, 20:34   #2

well i sort of know how a proxy works but i don't know how to make one. The way one works is that i think it reroutes the packets being sent from the client to the server and vice versa, once it does it can change them and edit them as it wants.
Old 12/30/2007, 21:45   #3

If u dont know how it works how u gonna plan on making one o_O Best thing use old qoproxy source and modify it.
Old 12/30/2007, 22:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopy View Post
If u dont know how it works how u gonna plan on making one o_O Best thing use old qoproxy source and modify it.

HEY look to my first question

"how does it work" then "how do i make one"

no reason for flaming me

anyone more experienced in proxy's ?
Old 12/30/2007, 23:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopy View Post
qoproxy src?!?for a first timer...im still trying to find out whats everything that needs to be fixed in it.if you want to learn about a proxy that you can understand look up some of behelit's work here,VB6 is a lot easier to understand and comprehend.
how a proxy works

client(your computer)<---->proxy<------>game server
there is encryption and bot check,but if you look you can find every thing you need here at epvp.
it works by reading the data sent from(or to)and modifying it to give you an advantage or just make things easier(or just all out cheat).
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''example''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''
Code:
'14 00 4D 04 2E 1B 0A 00 E9 FD 0A 00 D3 02 56 02 01 00 00 00
                                    [item type] [x x  y  y]
item apered packet..
item type = type of item that appered
x x y y = the cor-ord of the item
now lets say we want to autolooot all of the items,when a "item appered "packet is recived,it know it will pick up and it will read the [xxyy]to know where to jump to then it makes a new packet
Code:
pack = 1C 00 F2 03 22 22 22 22 & acid &  your x & your y & 00 00 00 00 & [b]XX[/b] & [b]YY[/b] & 8E 00 00 00
then it sends the jump packet & pick-up packet to the server automaticy

this is just a simple explanation of how it work,im not a pro,im still learning(yesterday just started making a proxy in vb.net(why vb,net cos i thought itwas harder then vb6(i understand) but easier then c# and i figure i might as well try out that .net framwork) and im having trouble,)
best advice get vb6 or vb.net learn some simple coding ,and go from there
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2007, 10:45   #6

thanks!!