Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coder for conquer online private server.!.!.!.!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coder for conquer online private server.!.!.!.!

I need a coder for my private server message me we can work payment out im looking for expirenced coders and im not really knee deep in money so dont go asking for like 100 dollars thx.

Old 03/18/2011, 06:58   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Post in the sticky in the PServer section

#Closed
Closed Thread

« Canot bypass autopatch | Getting rich »

Similar Threads
[HELP] Conquer Online Private server
12/28/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hello guys, im trying to make a 5165 server and im very mad ive been searching for 10 days in the website now and still cant find a guild without a broken link and a good guide. I need a 5165 client that does not autopatch itself to the latest because i think that screws up with the source doesnt it? well yeh so if smeone could help me with that or make a whole new fresh guide and link me to a guide that i missed i would appreciate it!
Looking for conquer online coder
12/22/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
I am looking for conquer online private server coder please write here or you can add me in yahoo messenger or msn messenger yahoo: gerix92 yahoo: salamon_szilard msn : [email protected] The coders will get gm or pm what they want in the server . Thank you very much .
[Help] Conquer Online Private Server
04/15/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
hi ... i'm new here but i know (i suppose) a lot of things that are in common with CONQUER ONLINE (NOT QONQUER) so for fun ... i have an LAN NETWORK ... and we are like 32 friends ... MY FRIENDS that every of us we are playing CQ ... but we hate PKERS so we want to OPEN AN PUBLIC CQ SERVER.... can anybody help us to make an source and an backup.sql with ALL THE NEWEST THINGS ? at least to the patch 5087 or when STAR TOWER and HEAVEN FAN AND NINJA and MARKET SELLER PLACES appears .... ...
Conquer Online Private Server
04/19/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 16 Replies
New! Conquer Online Private Server! Prototype Private Server is a project to create a server emulator of Conquer Online. Forum: Prototype Revolution Forum - Index page E-Mail: [email protected] We will upgrade when necessary. Server Specs: Dedicated Server Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 5148 @ 2.33GHz x86 512MB Ram
Conquer Online Private Server
04/03/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Any one can help me finish my server. Conquer Online Private Server I am looking for people that are Major in C# and make codings and fix the server. I had set up the server. Please PM me your email. http://forum.rz.com/f206/team-recrui...01/#post2380374