Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Getting rich

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting rich

Now in the right section

Old   #2

oops double post -.- please go to guide and templates for the real updated guide

#close please

Old   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,305
I'd offer a few corrections.

-reborn = super gem of your choice (unless they changed but that's how it's ALWAYS been) or you can chose to -1 a random item, not -5. 110 reborn can only bless armor slot or backsword iirc.

-Meteor zone: use a ninja bot. To kill anywhere near fast enough you need a near 2 socket archer. Just get a crappy 110/120 ninja (takes a day or so with a bot) and farm there using your free items.

-Boss hunting: Gano/titan aren't really worth bothering with usually, lab bosses are good ideas if you can find them but right now as far as I know it's only really worth hunting the 'epic' bosses that tq added which really requires you to be 130+ 2nd reb with a good chunk of blessing in order to not be killed in 1-2 hits. They drop good **** though so def worth it.

-Pking is no longer a way to get rich really. It used to be killing red/black names who had good gear was the way to get rich but tq added the stupid lock/detain system so there's no real benefit to pking. Best you'll ever really get from pking is a few mets/maybe +'s. Totally not worth it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Hey didn't know about the real epic bosses, will add them.
I read on the site it was a random gem but I believe you about this.
I did know you couldn't get it in one time to -5dmg so I will make that writed down more clearly.
I still think pk is besides funny sometimes worth it if you do it on the smart spots.
Funny enough I forgot the red/black name to mention
Botting in met zone with ninja is smart

Thanks mate, now lets continue this in the guides/ templates section

#close please

Old   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
#Closed

Closed Thread