Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets Do This People !!!

Discussion on Lets Do This People !!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Hi guys ! I just got an idea.. Evryone knows SV is a payment autoleveler,with almost evrything inside it. But,why we arent getting our best hack and macro maker to make 1 program,that including for example : Auto leveler for any class,skill leveler,auto stigger,auto follower, auto plvler , auto pot,auto mana,dc on dura, and then,in the program,throw some hacks too,like dual wearing hack,speedhack,zoomhack. That will probally be the best program ever made for Conquer,and free. This will take awhile,but if all help eachother this will go quickly. We who arent that good at macro and hack,could get the sources to most of programs and give to the makers. Come on guys,lets do this,no more paying for SV,we make it ourself! elitepvpers.com,for now,for ever!

First evryone try get sources for the most of the programs,put them on a link here,then if someone for example want to make the auto stigger hack,they write in this thread what they pick so not many people make the same thing. Cmon lets show evryone out there what we can! LETS GO=D

Background walker,if someone could edit it a bit or something we could make a background leveler..

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2007, 10:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
1.Double post FLT,Edit FTW,STRICTLY.
2.The code would be too messy,also they are made from different programs if anyone is willing to do it,it would take years.
3.Been suggested before thread was either closed or died.Please search before you make a new thread,SERIOUSLY.
Old 12/27/2007, 13:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
ya ur right... but as what horified said....... sv has a messy codes and created by different programs.... but i dont really agree that it would took years for it to be created... if all of the programmers on this forum will work on it(like sv group or smth) and those members who don't have knowledge about programming will also participate by doing things like they will test the bot and look for errors.... i think it would take less than a year but for all of my life in epvp i dont see anything like it yet.... but maybe from what i heard from a1blaster there is group or smth which work secretly and the members of that group are experience programmers.... well maybe they are working like a SV or smth.. well i hope so!
but I dont think its possible that it would be free to epvp.. cuz for what i know if someone could make like SV i know he/she will make it as his source of money......

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
Background walker,if someone could edit it a bit or something we could make a background leveler..

hmm ur right about this.... this could lead into a bot that works offscreen!
Old 12/27/2007, 16:01   #4

elite*gold: 0
Wats the use of sticking every hack in one program? Not like ur gonna use everyone of it.
Old 12/27/2007, 19:44   #5

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopy View Post
Wats the use of sticking every hack in one program? Not like ur gonna use everyone of it.
Well,I was thinking of making evrything in one so you dont need to have tons of programs and stuffs on your deskop and it would be much easier to start a bot / hack. And the program would be better =)