Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Auto-Miner

Discussion on New Auto-Miner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/27/2007, 07:57   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
May i suggest pixel search click. You could tell the macro exactly where to click based on the colour of guards. You could navigate around using guard pixels and then get close enough to wh to click on wh man and the other npc to sell.

It would cause problems when the guards move so even clicking on the roof's of the houses around...?!

Just a thought..

Hiyoal

ps. I could always lend a hand in debug coding for the miner aswell. Im pretty well advanced in AutoIt aswell XD.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Miner
09/30/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 87 Replies
Well Since the last patch every1 has been lost without COtobo to drop your ores. Well mayb this will ease a few miners although not as good as COtobo. Most credit should got to the make of CO Buddy but as the ore dropper didnt work for me I made this program. EDIT* Made a mistake with Copper & Silver Ore pics but fixed problem now, sorry for any time wasted. This Auto Miner has the following features: 1) 5 Ore Dropping options. Depends where u r mineing. 2) Auto dc if u loose hp.
any auto-lvler, looter, auto- miner plz.
03/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ive looked for awile for an aute-lvler , auto-miner , auto-looter only to come up empty handed.any clean working program would be appriciated ^^ and 1+k for you.
auto miner
02/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
can someone make a auto miner that switches threw counquers ps like a lot of them like 9 CO