Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need list of programs....plz look my post

Discussion on need list of programs....plz look my post within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down need list of programs....plz look my post

hello i need it for i can make my owon plvler or lvler
for hawkings trojan/worrior/archer
well be nice if ther alrdy good plvler for archers/trojans
no lvling jest plvler i meen trojan stak archer plvl or jest archer plvl noob
and can be cheng for mobs 1 hit 2 hit 3 hit 4 hit
if no ill jest try make my one bot or macro on program you advice to me
and then ill can finly post my bot / macro for the forum i try sumthing on macro expres but is alws misd up coz im realy noob on mack bots or macro
how to tal this me do no nuthing abot how 2 me jest record my mouse muvse etc sumthing like thet
ill like get some cods thet auto pick up mets/dbs/money or items if posibl elite/super well this is dream im sure is hard 2 macke it spaishel for me coz i do no nuthing jest have few idias sory my bad english me russian hope to get answers (am sory if me ask sumthing thet no alowd for ask) my english vary bad hhhh
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2007, 14:20   #2

AutoHotKey
AutoIt
Macro Express
Learn Java, C++, C#, Delphi, Java and others.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2007, 18:57   #3

ty Toopy ill try your programs one more question wer i can downlad guid how to learn Java, C++, C#, Delphi, Java and others
i have some time in work 2 read thet some timse i have avry part run in machin 40 minutse some timse few hourse lols and im so borde till the machin done work will be nice learn thet programs
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2007, 19:31   #4

If you've never programmed before, I don't recomend starting with Java, C++, and Delphi, I reccomend starting with Auto Hot Key, or AutoIt, or another macro program.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/21/2007, 20:02   #5

10x for tipe ill try it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2007, 23:23   #6

Ya if u never coded before Use AutoHotKey or AutoIt.

When ever u learn enough then start with basic of Java, C++, C# and Delphi.

AutoIt Guides

[Part One]

[Part Two]

AutoHotkey Guides

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/22/2007, 12:30   #7

this is vary good Guides ty ill start my progect for my archer now
if i done it and is good ill post it on form i cant w8 to start it i hope ill make hawkings plvler by archer i have question how i no if my hotkey no botjail my archer i dont think i can make one more 130 me alrdy make 3 archers farst 2 get hacked =\ one archer left and i dont have info of hem coz freind giv me this archer alrdy 112 like a fover coz i get hacked =\
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2008, 05:40   #8

i hope your code typo is better then your post typo's
Old 01/07/2008, 06:08   #9

xxmodderxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmodderxx View Post
i hope your code typo is better then your post typo's
Why you got to be rude, stop being a moron, she clearly stated she isnt best at typing English, you rather her type Russian and you not understand at all?...

"sory my bad english me russian hope to get answers (am sory if me ask sumthing thet no alowd for ask) my english vary bad hhhh"

You want to type Russian back, have her laugh at you for being a smart ***? Come on man, have some respect. She want to learn to code..? Isnt that a start on something, and you want to talk **** about her spelling errors.
Old 01/07/2008, 06:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
If you've never programmed before, I don't recomend starting with Java, C++, and Delphi, I reccomend starting with Auto Hot Key, or AutoIt, or another macro program.
Thanks to you also for saying you wouldnt recommend something alittle more complex and or harder to learn and create stuff with.

AutoIt, AutoHotkey was the 2 main programs recommended to me when I started trying to learn to code something "simple" Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopy View Post
Ya if u never coded before Use AutoHotKey or AutoIt.

AutoIt Guides
[Part One]

[Part Two]

AutoHotkey Guides

Thanks man, was looking for guides like these for awhile now.
Old 01/07/2008, 06:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezinezan View Post
Why you got to be rude, stop being a moron, she clearly stated she isnt best at typing English, you rather her type Russian and you not understand at all?...

"sory my bad english me russian hope to get answers (am sory if me ask sumthing thet no alowd for ask) my english vary bad hhhh"

You want to type Russian back, have her laugh at you for being a smart ***? Come on man, have some respect. She want to learn to code..? Isnt that a start on something, and you want to talk **** about her spelling errors.
hes reported though, look at his sig

@reported
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2008, 06:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonybaci View Post
hes reported though, look at his sig

@reported
Lol!
Old 01/07/2008, 15:49   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
AutoIT and Autohotkey are simple, but can do very complicated functions
actually they are made in C language, the creator just make those C function somewhat more human readable.
so basically those 2 programs can do most of the C functions, besides they both can work with dllcall which means everything is workable

the reason u would want to learn something harder, i guess because C or VB...etc are more famous in the language coding world. if u go apply a computer job, its still better if u say u know how to program C, then just say i know AutoIT/Autohotkey
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2008, 17:20   #14

If evanxxxm is here giving advice, you know you got great help, Lol! His programs helped me alot