Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SUPER ITEM EFFECT

Discussion on SUPER ITEM EFFECT within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SUPER ITEM EFFECT

can any of you help me in editing any quality of weapons and make them look like super items...i mean the super weapon effect...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Super effect
12/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi all, how i can put a super effect by a normal item? for example: 1 blade normal with effect blade 130? thanks for attention. :bandit:
[Question]how put a super effect a nomal item
12/03/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Hi all, how i can put a super effect an normal item? for example: 1 blade normal with effect blade 130? thanks for attention. :bandit:
How to off super gem effect?
09/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Anyone know which file to delete to off the supergem effect?thx for the help.
super gem effect
10/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Please excuse my noobness, i've looked and haven't found how to remove the super gem effect (probably haven't searched hard enough). I've seen full on effect removers... but I just wanna know how to remove the super gem effects.
The Super Effect
11/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I was playing with the ini effects today... and then I figured out it activates the effects file to use it, so I was wondering if you could switch around Super bow effects with maybe the trojan 120 armor effect and make your bow have constant fire :rolleyes: