Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you wanna know? Taking requests...

Discussion on What do you wanna know? Taking requests... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you wanna know? Taking requests...

Do you want more information on some aspect of the game?
Have you searched in vain for the information you need and come up empty?
Would you feel like a n00b for asking your friends?
Are you a lazy fool? Well, I guess you shouldn't admit it lol.

I can't program worth **** but I know more about the game than most people on my server. Make requests for guides here, and I'll make one if it doesn't already exist. Just trying to be useful.
Old 12/17/2007, 02:35   #2

is 6 hours really the average time it takes a fully suited archer to rb waters? Cause I've been trying and it seems like it takes waaaaay more time. If it is accurate can you tell me under which conditions? Thank you.
Old 12/17/2007, 03:08   #3

prolly if the water has all gear 2 socketed with super rainbow gems, otherwise its total bullshit.
Old 12/17/2007, 03:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardgame132 View Post
is 6 hours really the average time it takes a fully suited archer to rb waters? Cause I've been trying and it seems like it takes waaaaay more time. If it is accurate can you tell me under which conditions? Thank you.
It's possible to do it in less time if you kill fast enough and your water has enough rainbow gems. The fastest I have heard of from people on my server is about 3.5 hours, but shorter times are surely possible (he didn't have full 2soc archer and rain gear). It takes me about 5-6 hours if I don't have to wait for a spawn, and I have full 1soc sdg archer (2soc bow) and full 1soc srg plvl gear. The composition of your archer's gear helps as well, especially the ring. Also, you need to have a stigger for alien serpent and basilisk.

It shortens the time dramatically if you stagger the waters such that you have 2 or 3 of yours on the team at any time. The next water provides noob exp bonus for the current one and gains a head start on the leveling.

Of course you also need to get all the exp bonuses available to make it fast.
- 2x exp for having a noob on the team
- water gets 2x team exp after lvl 70 promotion
- 2x exp for marriage
- 2x from an exp pot
So that's 16x the normal team exp, and we haven't even looked at the rainbow gems yet.

The right monster is important! This is what I do:
1-82 HawKing (get promoted at 70, bring a noob at 73)
83-92 Serpents (I use 1 exp pot here)
93-97 AlienSerpents (another exp pot)
98-110 Basilisk (2 more pots)

If it takes you a long time to kill basilisks, you may be better off staying at alien serpents until you can raise your attack. You will need to calculate the number of scatters vs. the experience per kill that the water gets to see which is better.

About the noob exp:
The water should be 19 levels or less below the monster.
The noob should be at least 5 levels below the water and 20 levels or more below the monster.
Normally this won't be a problem because the water will level much faster.

I hope this helped... it's hard for me to say how long it should take given a certain set of equipment, but I can tell you about my experience and how to make it as fast as possible.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/17/2007, 07:38   #5

elite*gold: 20
I'm not a noob,but i just want some suggestions.Im a Tro>War,which do you suggest i go,melee water or tro.I have 1 elite soc 2 +3 with 2 rdg(my friend will help me reborn it and make it super with two sdg)and 2 super soc 2 club +3.I have one spear which super 2 soc with 2 rdg +3.

P.S:Making the weapons stronger is'nt a problem for me.
Old 12/17/2007, 08:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
I'm not a noob,but i just want some suggestions.Im a Tro>War,which do you suggest i go,melee water or tro.I have 1 elite soc 2 +3 with 2 rdg(my friend will help me reborn it and make it super with two sdg)and 2 super soc 2 club +3.I have one spear which super 2 soc with 2 rdg +3.

P.S:Making the weapons stronger is'nt a problem for me.
First let's look at the skills. Tro-war-wat has all the water spells plus cyclone, superman, iron shirt, and reflect. Of course you can stig yourself to boost attack as well. If you go tro-war-tro, you get the normal trojan skills plus flying moon (useful vs archers if you level it), iron shirt, and reflect.

Superman makes certain things a lot easier, like the water lord and lab bosses, and divine hare is really nice for getting around, so you might enjoy the water. It will play, level, and fight much like a warrior, except you will be stronger vs taos and weaker vs melee classes. A water can also shield archers to keep them on the ground, and since it can revive would be quite useful at guild war. Blessing your gear will be more important due to tao's low defense.

It comes down to what style of combat you like, but I guess you could use a blade on the water if you want. The water would be more versatile, but the trojan much more powerful, even though stig and superman can help even up the odds. I would probably make it a water, but choose the one you think you'll enjoy the most.

The main problem with a melee water is that it's hard to have the stats you need for promotion and to use the weapon, so you may not be able to get the stats right until you're 110. Try to add up the additional attribute points you'll have when you get reborn, and compare it to the promotion guides on the site to see if you can do it... otherwise you're stuck with plvl, tg, or not getting promoted on time.
Old 12/18/2007, 00:06   #7

what lvl do archers use armor with wings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$ View Post
Do you want more information on some aspect of the game?
Have you searched in vain for the information you need and come up empty?
Would you feel like a n00b for asking your friends?
Are you a lazy fool? Well, I guess you shouldn't admit it lol.

I can't program worth **** but I know more about the game than most people on my server. Make requests for guides here, and I'll make one if it doesn't already exist. Just trying to be useful.
Old 12/18/2007, 02:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkid150 View Post