Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help finding dragonballs

Discussion on I need help finding dragonballs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help finding dragonballs

can someone tell me where is the easies place to hunt dbs because i need 6 dbs to lvl my bow and it's hard to found dbs can some1 help me?
Old 12/08/2007, 18:43   #2

on my new srever i havent found any(but at 3-6 am for the last 4 days ive found eli,boots-eli-att ring and 2 eli neckys all at snakes in ac)all the dbs ive found were in ac pc or lab or mystic castle so try ac i guess its allo luck i guess
Old 12/08/2007, 19:26   #3

go kill ape their recently drop db
Old 12/08/2007, 19:39   #4

The best place to hunt dbs is the conquer website, if you use a super(+12) credit card you can get them easy

Anyway, I've had my joke now, I've found DBs all over the place no place is really better it just depends on where you hunt most and your luck. For example, people who say "I've found lots at BI" probably hunt mainly at BI, I've found them in lab, bi, ac, pc, az (ssm etc), pretty much everywhere (none in tc back when they could drop there and none from met zone either).
Old 12/09/2007, 06:03   #5

best place for mets: minimacaques / bandits (and of course, metzone. but that doesnt count)
best place for refineds: minimacaques
best place for uniques:elf apes / slow apes
best place for elites: slow apes
best place for gems: snake monsters
best place for DB's: slow apes

this is just form my experience.. if you have had different resaults...good for you.
Old 12/09/2007, 08:40   #6

IF there's no DBS dropped, then hunt for items, and sell those items.. =D
Old 12/09/2007, 16:45   #7

well i usally get like 1 for every 20k-25k kills. This is always a trojon because they have the best drop pct for any type pf char.
Old 12/10/2007, 00:18   #8

i once found a DB aty winged snakes, i was looking for monsters and i saw it there, laying on the ground that little beuty, i tought WTF MINE! MINE BABY!
and i sold it for a gay price that i later regrated *omg 4m OMFG*
Old 12/10/2007, 20:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by biep View Post
i once found a DB aty winged snakes, i was looking for monsters and i saw it there, laying on the ground that little beuty, i tought WTF MINE! MINE BABY!
and i sold it for a gay price that i later regrated *omg 4m OMFG*

yah i accidentally sold dbs for 5kk instead of 50kk in the past..