Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy MY version.

Discussion on QOProxy MY version. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/16/2007, 18:35   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBoobs View Post
Does the proxy contain a autohunt/loot function?
Yes but if you want that right now you might aswell use v3nom. There isn't any diffrence I think I haven't used v3nom so I'm not sure.
Old 12/17/2007, 03:05   #62

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
Ok why are you going back to the topic I'm trying to leave? and what does "your are" mean. Exactly.. if you're going to correct someone else type correct yourself.... And ENOUGH I said stop making this into a grammar topic.

And I don't know c++ how would I rewrite it in c++....
Besides if I'm learning any C language I will learn C# not C++..

Edit: I made this acc 1 year ago, I know how genius is spelled(in brittish). And I hope you know genious is American slang :/

Then i should rephrase it, "Such a genious you are, why didnt you rewrite it in C++?", really heres the noob version "If you so smart, why dont you rewrite it in C++?".
Old 12/17/2007, 03:38   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
Then i should rephrase it, "Such a genious you are, why didnt you rewrite it in C++?", really heres the noob version "If you so smart, why dont you rewrite it in C++?".
Id be happy just to see the Java source so I can update it myself if needs be,,, for personall use of course.
Old 12/17/2007, 15:44   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
MrGenious is a NAME it doesn't mean I'm genious wow lol...

Just cause a person would be called lil john doesn't mean he has to be little do you get it? I could be the opposite of a genious.. It does not say I AM a genious it's a simple name.

And why would a genious know C++ I don't see how that goes together?

Just cause you're smart doesn't mean you would know something you don't want to know.

As I said earlier I rather learn C# then C++, and you're not a genious if you know C++ you have just done your homework IF that is acctually what you wanted to learn. That's it.. Take your low life comments some where else please.

And seriously think before you act.

Edit: This isn't supposed to be bumped till christmas cause as I said that is when I get time to fix things and such.

And Xtreme maybe I will learn C# for your sake but I will never learn C++ cause I just dont like it. And By the way you're exchanging a conversation with a 17 year old... I have ALOT of time to learn whatever I want.
Old 12/17/2007, 17:17   #65

Quote:
MrGenious is a NAME it doesn't mean I'm genious wow lol...

Just cause a person would be called lil john doesn't mean he has to be little do you get it? I could be the opposite of a genious.. It does not say I AM a genious it's a simple name.

And why would a genious know C++ I don't see how that goes together?

Just cause you're smart doesn't mean you would know something you don't want to know.

As I said earlier I rather learn C# then C++, and you're not a genious if you know C++ you have just done your homework IF that is acctually what you wanted to learn. That's it.. Take your low life comments some where else please.

And seriously think before you act.

Edit: This isn't supposed to be bumped till christmas cause as I said that is when I get time to fix things and such.

And Xtreme maybe I will learn C# for your sake but I will never learn C++ cause I just dont like it. And By the way you're exchanging a conversation with a 17 year old... I have ALOT of time to learn whatever I want.
He's 17 aswell yeh C# looks better than C++ but everyone thinks im a noob anyway so what it matter what i think
Old 12/17/2007, 18:24   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
He's 17 aswell yeh C# looks better than C++ but everyone thinks im a noob anyway so what it matter what i think
*hugs* I dont think you're a noob! Ya kept venom updated pretty **** well Go make a site and upload all the hax you have CO will come crashing to its knees MWA HA HA HA... sorry... hypo.... weeeeee
Old 12/17/2007, 21:14   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
I was just pointing out that I have lots of time to learn what I want

Edit: But enough about that if we want to talk about who is smart you should see my friend.
Old 12/17/2007, 23:09   #68

Quote:
I was just pointing out that I have lots of time to learn what I want

Edit: But enough about that if we want to talk about who is smart you should see my friend.
Pshhht, my friend beats up your friend he's such a smart-*** its unreal can i be having the source to play with?
Old 03/10/2008, 13:34   #69

Bump. LOL