Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto lvler for water to water

Discussion on Auto lvler for water to water within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto lvler for water to water

water to water use 2hnded weapon I was trying to search
but maybe i could not find it please post here the link where iu can download the
auto lvler for water don't tell me to use the search bar just put the link down
I know everybody here in elite pvpers are always warm headed maybe they are always in front of computer...
Just post the link down there or PM me'_'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Water Server: Pure Ninja and Melee Water - FULL INFO INCLUDED
02/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
2nd RB Pure Ninja (Ninja-Ninja-Ninja) (130-130-130) Currently at 57%, and has about 22 exp balls in mentor reward. This means if you use the PowerExpBalls, you get 131 :D. (If you intend on going past 131, I'd suggest you do not use the PowerExpBalls) A well known character in the server, no real enemies, (nothing that cant be handled easily). I've been friendly with most of the prominent players and I can leave friend list intact if you so wish. This account comes with full information. Also...
Tao-Auto water-elf, magic and meditate lvler
08/31/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 24 Replies
Hi, just a simple macro to lvl your special abilites. F10 should be your fish F4 sit F3 meditate Have your magic attack selected and leave the mouse pointed over where u want it cast. Ctr+a to start Pause/Break to stop (or might need to set the stop function in the macro program)
Strategy/Equipment/Attributes for Troj-War-Water (Melee Water)
04/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Reflecting Melee Water. 1) Wear a necklace or a bag? (this one is kind of more easily thought, I just can't decide) I was wondering what equipment would I put on the melee water. I was thinking Earring or Cap (obviously), dex ring, robe (obviously) and boots. The only thing that struck me was, do I need the tao bag? I mean yes it adds attack, but the bonus (+1's) on it adds more Mdef? So which one would be a better option?I'm not sure because I know that a tao vs a tao at the same level...
Water tao lvler
12/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Right off the bat, I DO TRAIN MYSELF, lvl 83 water, all skills fixed, etc... but it is tough as some may know, so i was wondering if there is one, and also I HAVE USED THE SEARCH BUTTON, im not as much a nub as you would like to think by looking at my post count thank you
Looking for a water tao lvler
09/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I used CoPartner but she just stands there casting lightning and the monster runs up to her and hits her. I require a lot of pots to heal but i rather that she jump saround to avoid being hit while casting lightning on the monsters. And when she is out of mana, it requires mana pots and I rather she sit and meditate while jumping around to avoid monsters. Is there a lvler like this? Thanks. I tried using search and have not had any success.