Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

thoughts about item duping

Discussion on thoughts about item duping within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking thoughts about item duping

t i was autolooting for whole two weeks with v3n0m and came up with maybe stupid idea. k here it goes , if you put two chars on same spot and set #autoloot and #speed like 100, and then take your third char and drop some item. k here is the problem the char with lower ping will take an item but what if they had same pings , which one would get item??

PS. i cannot try this becouse of different pings
Old 11/24/2007, 20:37   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookieslayer View Post
t i was autolooting for whole two weeks with v3n0m and came up with maybe stupid idea. k here it goes , if you put two chars on same spot and set #autoloot and #speed like 100, and then take your third char and drop some item. k here is the problem the char with lower ping will take an item but what if they had same pings , which one would get item??
Try it and let us know but I doubt itll work
Old 11/24/2007, 20:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Try it and let us know but I doubt itll work
Yeah i'd have to agree. :/ Someone would have to take the item, they can't split it.