Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

V3N0M or old proxy source/class files?

Discussion on V3N0M or old proxy source/class files? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/18/2007, 02:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
Didn't Nproxy and Proproxy use Qproxy as it's base?
So unless your the maker of Qproxy then I see no argument for you getting so bent out of shape over Queenie editing Nproxy and calling it V3n0M.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2007, 02:16   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1blaster View Post
So unless your the maker of Qproxy then I see no argument for you getting so bent out of shape over Queenie editing Nproxy and calling it V3n0M.

ProProy and QoProxy was indeed written from the qopoxy sorce code, however Nproxy was rewritten, based on the LOGIC of qoproxy, not its code.
Old 11/18/2007, 02:23   #18

QOProxy was the base of most everything. Ours was heavily modified. It still has Q's name and website in the source to therefore his conditions are satisfied. We named it this as a modification or "re-build" of QOProxy. As we aren't distributing QOProxy itself out there, we renamed it.
We modified Q's code, renamed it. Queen did not modify our code nor add or fix anything, she merely is cracking it via a dissassembler to allow it to work. It should be "Queen's Cracked nProxy" or such, not an actual version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2007, 02:24   #19

Quote:
Nproxy was recompiled from a Qproxy/Coproxy source by iliveoncaffiene mainly from what I hear, and the things like the screen refresh was Extreme (* Net7 *). As far as I was informed Nproxy was a "Obselete" Proxy after the "Bananasplit" Payload was used, As the Original thread about V3n0M first ever went over, it was a Cleaned Version of Nproxy. Its now a Cleaned and Updated version to allow it to work with Patch 5000 perfectly fine, and caff has been aware of everything thats been done all the way through You two did as good a job scrambling the code as you did with the new coding you did I Respect that

P.s> I know iliveoncaffiene and Extreme-Co have there own "Private" Proxy, which I also know has more features than 95pc peaple here would know how to use ^^
Old 11/18/2007, 02:27   #20

Is that why you can still find this in Nproxy then:
System.out.println(ChrW(13) & ChrW(10) & " QOProxy Starting................... Qonquer Productions ( )")
or
Me.b = StringImpl.equals(Me.a, "69.41.179.98")

Edit
Ok just read your post iliveoncaffiene, but by that tolken then Queen is just doing the same thing with your version, as you have no real claim to it sence your name isn't added any where in the coding.
Old 11/18/2007, 02:35   #21

Quote:
Is that why you can still find this in Nproxy then:
System.out.println(ChrW(13) & ChrW(10) & " QOProxy Starting................... Qonquer Productions ( )")
or
Me.b = StringImpl.equals(Me.a, "69.41.179.98")
Caff did say he kept the Q name and address in the source Btw what Dissasmbler or Decompiler you using to see the code like that? When I used to see it it appeared in Strings with spaces but then theres many versions of Nproxy that where made,,, just V3n0M was made from the Best version of Nproxy Extremes Screen refresher is what allows the Proxy to let peaple jump the GW wall like a normal wall Nice work

*Edit* Ive always credited caff as the "Master" behind V3n0M,,, his coding was the genious behind it all, without him there'd be no V3n0M,,, and Nproxy was a tainted name after the backdoor it had.
Old 11/18/2007, 02:43   #22

Yes, by request from Qonquer, as he wished when he released the source, he asked that his website be left on any proxy using its source, or any part of it. And just like him, me and caff also ask the same. Simply leave it, based off QOProxy, rewritten by iliveoncaffiene and net7

and the qonquer ip was simply for packet differences in qonquer.
Old 11/18/2007, 02:56   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
Yes, by request from Qonquer, as he wished when he released the source, he asked that his website be left on any proxy using its source, or any part of it. And just like him, me and caff also ask the same. Simply leave it, based off QOProxy, rewritten by iliveoncaffiene and net7

and the qonquer ip was simply for packet differences in qonquer.
Fine ^^
Old 11/18/2007, 02:58   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Fine ^^
Thankyou
Old 11/18/2007, 03:10   #25

The modified date of the Nproxy I have is 5/26/07.
I mostly use Xenocode Fox 2007, Spice.net or PE Explorer to do my decompiling. There all payed for versions, so there not limted.

Here's a sample of PublicClass a.a
Edit:
From both proxies.
Attached Files
File Type: txt NproxyPubClass.a.a.txt (279.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: txt V3n0MPubClass.a.a.txt (279.9 KB, 42 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/18/2007, 04:13   #26

Quote:
The modified date of the Nproxy I have is 5/26/07.
I mostly use Xenocode Fox 2007, Spice.net or PE Explorer to do my decompiling. There all payed for versions, so there not limted.

Here's a sample of PublicClass a.a
Edit:
From both proxies.
thanks i dident know you could decompile .exe proxies
Old 11/18/2007, 04:17   #27

Well that only part of the classes, there are more to it then that.

I just left them for Queen to look at, and compare the two.
Old 11/18/2007, 21:32   #28

Quote:
Well that only part of the classes, there are more to it then that.

I just left them for Queen to look at, and compare the two.
Indeed there very similar but theres clear diffrences between them,,,,, Old version of V3n0M you decompiled then ey A1 ^^
Old 11/19/2007, 10:00   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Indeed there very similar but theres clear diffrences between them,,,,, Old version of V3n0M you decompiled then ey A1 ^^
I r sooooo gonna find these sweet commands
Old 11/19/2007, 17:41   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
I r sooooo gonna find these sweet commands
you want sub-class E for what you want Thats only Class A file, not even Class A/a Out of all methods you try decompiling from you will never get more than a 72% Code reconstruction, and even then itll have more than 1000 errors from the Scrambling and Padding