Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guys please look

Discussion on guys please look within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool guys please look

can some one tell me how to make CO go on slow motion better for me to fb
Old 11/15/2007, 11:44   #2

Considering this is online game and you would need to slow down speed of all players and everything on server I'm pretty sure this is not possible. If you do anything like this it affects ypur character only and the others will move the same speed as before- thats not what you want.
Old 11/15/2007, 14:25   #3

no i meant like all of them move slow and so do i is it possiable?
Old 11/15/2007, 14:29   #4

no not possible
Old 11/15/2007, 17:29   #5

Received Thanks: 1,960
Ya, it's called higher ping.

What Sgt. Weirdo is trying to say is, if you slow down the game, only your client on your computer will be going slow. Everybody else will on there comps and in game will be going normal speed. So what happens when you try to FB somebody, their not there anymore because of the time shift. It won't make you FB any better, just worse. You wouldn't want to slow down the game.

Just practice more.
Goto jail and fight friends or PK arena or just FB mobs every chance you get.
Make sure you have shadows set to simple or use a ManualAimBot. Which changes the color of shadows and adds a cross hair.
Old 11/15/2007, 19:52   #6

I am a noob at fb and ss, but still learning getting better everytime.

Made some macro's for it not for aiming but a autosit.

I learned fb and ss in mystic castle. you can jump,sit ss or fb jump, sit ss/fb.
The mobs are moving kinda slow and in the max range of a fixed fb or ss they arent moving at all.

Maybe off-topic but is fb faster then ss I use ss but seem too get more hits from fb user then ss users.