Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money

Discussion on Money within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Money

So, i was wondering, if you could make a bot that creates a char, trades the 100 silvers it gets in the beginning to another char and then delets the char again, just to repeat the previous steps and you could let that work on say 100 clients the same time.. Wouldn't that be an instant goldmine?

If you time it right, it takes about 5 seconds to trade 100 silvers, if you have 10 "bankers" and 90 contiously deleting/creating chars trading in turn, this would mean you get 1K per 5 seconds, so 12K per minute, 72K per hour, so 1.7 mil per day.. and what if you speed up and it only takes 1 sec per trade (8.6mil) or you make 100 bankers (86 mil) or you let everyone in your guild (say 100 members) do it with that speed (8600 mil).

Just a thought, probably not doable with all them 1000 simultaneous connection to the server, but still a fun thought
Old 11/14/2007, 01:44   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grashnob View Post
So, i was wondering, if you could make a bot that creates a char, trades the 100 silvers it gets in the beginning to another char and then delets the char again, just to repeat the previous steps and you could let that work on say 100 clients the same time.. Wouldn't that be an instant goldmine?

If you time it right, it takes about 5 seconds to trade 100 silvers, if you have 10 "bankers" and 90 contiously deleting/creating chars trading in turn, this would mean you get 1K per 5 seconds, so 12K per minute, 72K per hour, so 1.7 mil per day.. and what if you speed up and it only takes 1 sec per trade (8.6mil) or you make 100 bankers (86 mil) or you let everyone in your guild (say 100 members) do it with that speed (8600 mil).

Just a thought, probably not doable with all them 1000 simultaneous connection to the server, but still a fun thought
'probably not doable' Hello... Its ePVP... WE CAN DO ANYTHING! (pretty much)

Well ive seen a clientless bot knocking around here somewhere so i spose its possible... However I think you have to be outside birth village to trade? so thats at least 10 secs of registering - 10 seconds to get from birth>TC so your looking at a 30 second trade for 100 silver? 1 minute = 200 so 1 hour is only like... 12k

I think its cheaper to '#autoloot' with venom at the hawking cave in PC

Verty~
Old 11/14/2007, 03:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Not worth it, Its way more profitable just 2 loot gold, and thats pretty Non-profitable already, lol
Old 11/14/2007, 04:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataro View Post
Not worth it, Its way more profitable just 2 loot gold, and thats pretty Non-profitable already, lol
Thats what i said! Mine was just longer and far more waffley

hehe
Old 11/14/2007, 18:50   #5

Lol, true true, but you can have 90 acounts resetting in turn right? so the only time that matters is the time your "banker" acount is busy. I mean, if one acount is resetting the other one could be running through birth village and another one could be trading at the same time.

Btw, have you seen the alliance page of the sapphire server? The top alliance has 4 billion members, lol, immagine all those 4 billion members doing this thing simultaneously. Autolooting would be random and buggy, this would be a fixed rate, with fixed timing..

What i'm trying say is, that if anyone could make a bot like this and the possibility to use a million acounts at the same time (900000 resetting acounts and 100000 acounts taking in the money) you would make 8.6 * 10000 mil per day.. pretty neat
Old 11/14/2007, 18:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by grashnob View Post
Lol, true true, but you can have 90 acounts resetting in turn right? so the only time that matters is the time your "banker" acount is busy. I mean, if one acount is resetting the other one could be running through birth village and another one could be trading at the same time.

Btw, have you seen the alliance page of the sapphire server? The top alliance has 4 billion members, lol, immagine all those 4 billion members doing this thing simultaneously. Autolooting would be random and buggy, this would be a fixed rate, with fixed timing..

What i'm trying say is, that if anyone could make a bot like this and the possibility to use a million acounts at the same time (900000 resetting acounts and 100000 acounts taking in the money) you would make 8.6 * 10000 mil per day.. pretty neat
Find a developer and ask them I'd start work but i seem to have loas all of my **** interpreters and my Visual Studios is playing up, has been for the last few months (hence why you will only find One or Two executable releases from me