Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone know a quick guide to a super 2 soc bow?

Discussion on Anyone know a quick guide to a super 2 soc bow? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know a quick guide to a super 2 soc bow?

like i was saying
im 111
im an average archer with i guess a few mil and decent equips
and i got a 110 uni 2 soc bow with 2 rdg and an elite 1 soc level 15 bow
and i always wanted my dream bow which is a super 2 soc bow
and super two soc bows are really really really expensive these days like 4x they used to be
so how can i get that without buying any dbs with real money?
Old 11/13/2007, 04:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbu7elite View Post
like i was saying
im 111
im an average archer with i guess a few mil and decent equips
and i got a 110 uni 2 soc bow with 2 rdg and an elite 1 soc level 15 bow
and i always wanted my dream bow which is a super 2 soc bow
and super two soc bows are really really really expensive these days like 4x they used to be
so how can i get that without buying any dbs with real money?
Cheapest way is to find someone else whos selling a Bow and wasted a fortune Supering it, ALOT cheaper, Other then that, The 2nd way is to either 2 soc, then Super ur Elite 1 soc, or 2 Super ur Uni 2 soc, Prolly cheaper 2 Super the Uni 2 soc then Upgrading the Elite 1 Soc, Markets the best place to do this, TC is to much of a Gamble, and you can loose hundreds of millions with low results.
Old 11/13/2007, 04:34   #3

but it takes like 6 dbs to make my uni an elite and probably another 6 or 7 to make it super so its around 10 in all
thats alot of dbs
Old 11/13/2007, 04:50   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbu7elite View Post
but it takes like 6 dbs to make my uni an elite and probably another 6 or 7 to make it super so its around 10 in all
thats alot of dbs
Yup, Thats why you should buy a Super 2 socket bow, Not make 1, Making a Bow costs about 3 times as much.
Old 11/13/2007, 08:06   #5

buy 10 dbs off the web....lol and buy one

or hunt in hugesnakes for mets, dbs and supers (use a bot) then sell them and buy ur bow