Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a question for sv setting

Discussion on I have a question for sv setting within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a question for sv setting

how can i set the bot that the bot run and my team noobs follow my 130 archer?
Old 11/11/2007, 01:56   #2

Can you explain what you've tried and give screenshots of the settings on your archer and a noob?
Old 11/11/2007, 02:36   #3

the hole running thing with a team and using the bot is useless. they die insanely fast. But you click the second button on the top then on the side box itll say follow team leader...

And ive said this many times a1blaster has said SV isn't something the forum supports anymmore so stop asking questions about it :P

Truly Yours,
Sinzorz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]what file to setting inventory limit bugs..?
01/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hello im having a inventory bug limits..as u can see TQ inventory limits is 40 places..how do i setting my db or clinet side to make it limit 40..? coz as u can at that pic my limits item in inventory just 30 only..where should im setting..? if u have an idea please share with me..thanks..:rolleyes: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5359/2214619.j pg
Setting up a conquer server (question)
03/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hello I wanted to set up conquer server. So i followed exact instructions and created database postgresSQL>pgAdmin. but i if try start the Co full server. Then it is doing this: http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3633/conqrk2.th. png Whats wrong? Can anyone help me? And how i change username and password that co full server needs, or someting like that. ---
Tbot Setting question ..
08/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi .. i wanna know if Tbot can stop picking gold ... coz i want em to pick only items not gold.. i dont have a monkey and i wanna grind fast .. if i close that auto pick option off .. it doent pick anything =\
Question about setting SV
05/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
anybody know how to set ur char in mz ?? like wat should i put for area and move... is there anyway that i can set SV to pick up met/DB ONLY... i know default will pick up mets/db/gold/super/elite/.... but i only want to set it picky up mets/db ONLY.. thx u
Question for Setting - Healersit/map
05/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, 1. Problem I have the problem, that my fighter dont want to sit, if my healer wants to regenerate his mp. Dialogbox "Follow Healer Sit" is marked