Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FOR EVERYONE WHO CANNOT GET SV 1.17 TO RUN CORRECTLY

Closed Thread

Old 10/26/2007, 20:52   #91

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,955
To many SV threads!
#Closed!

Closed Thread

« patch 4356 tips on how to fix sv for 4356 | Run SV with halloween quest »

Similar Threads
[GUIDE] DSEE [EU] How to set your bot correctly
05/02/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 116 Replies
Okay Kane49 have been asking for a "How to use" DragonicaSEE so here we go. (Sorry for my poor English, I'm French. ;) ) 1. Download DSEE for 0.908.2701 : Here (Last Version, Beta) 2. Extract the 2 files in the RAR archive downloaded on your desktop just like this : http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6804/98045139.jpg
TzPhQy Bot v1.8.1 (Exp) with INCAR doesn't work Correctly
01/20/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Just look At This http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2741/errorbotds7.th.pnghttp://img84.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif When I wanna Bot With my Incar, Bot Uses Skills and Suddenly There is a Error with Skill and bot DC in 5 minutes, then Reconect and DC again in 5 minutes. Somebody knows WHY? How can I Fix This?
how to work cabalrider PH 1.0.7 correctly
07/17/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
at first when i tried to bot using cr PH 1.0.7 and login, the cabalrider wont show up... then i tried experimenting and found this solution... 1st u have to open the game CABAL then when u start the game the nprotect gameguard update will show up (u have to cancel it before it is done) . after u cancel it there will be a message in the game saying there is an error (gameguard error) gameguard detected something. After that close the game and open ur cabalriderPH 1.0.7 login and start the game...
How to scan your weapon correctly?
05/19/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Can some1 teach me how to scan your weapon correctly...every time i scan my weapon several addresses were found on the left window of CE.. is it always on the 1st address were is Smart intense Missile Launcher is A2 A9?
Help ! Am I using ALBot correctly ?
12/17/2007 - Archlord - 5 Replies
I tried it with a level 1 character and it works great, able to target each mob, kill it and pick up the loot. However when I try it on a higher level character with AOE attacks, it can only target one mob at a time. Even with AOE attacks, it will finish the target mob and wait aother second before it will move onto the next mob. Within this 1 second it will receive sufficient damage from the remaining mob...