Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make full soc SRG and SDG in 2-3 weeks.

Discussion on How to make full soc SRG and SDG in 2-3 weeks. within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/08/2007, 23:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
not anymore noobs,they go for like 5 mil each =P
Old 10/09/2007, 00:01   #17

it all depends on how much time youre willing to spend a week

i doubt the thread-starter would spend any less than 25 hours / week to get what he got in such short time
Old 10/13/2007, 05:59   #18

maybe before the lottery and the bull&*$@ prices that came with it

when i started i played maybe 3-4 weeks hunting meteors on my archer then spent a week and half using the meteors in Twin City upgrading the lowest lvl item i could find in the storekeeper in each town only 1 time over and over......in a week and half i made 13 normal socketed items....which i traded 4 to get 62 dbs.....that left me with 9 socketed items to use those dbs on......man i was a *** at making sockets but yet they screwed this game again and reduced socket making to almost non-existent!!!!!

so now u are left with the problem of having to buy sockets and not being able to make them.....if u want to be able to make max cash in short time i suggest u lvl an archer to 90+ then head to Adventure Zone and start scattering......mets fall like rain and there is always a noob there botting to kill for extra mets or dbs.....chances are on a day or 2 of hunting u will have at least 20-30 meteor scrolls, elites, supers(maybe), dbs(maybe)......if u keep that rate u will have your 4 socketed items and enough money to buy the super gems and the weapon also the armor which now is chump change compared to how it was before lottery.

so in total just try hunting it is fastest way to make money.

also u can try buying the normal fury,violet,moon gems for like 300k and selling meteor scrolls for 1.1mil or something this turns a profit of 500k per scroll but you wont be hunting much if u do this only doing blue mouse( which is how i invested my meteors after the weeks i hunted. i just sold them all and then bought the gems....ran the then sold and repeat......i had to have 4 market ppl selling them at all times but i got good gears before i lost them all.

so just rob market noob prices or play the fn game ffs.
Old 11/23/2007, 23:37   #19

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! "i think BR in this context means Born Retarded and not Brasilian" hahaahahahaha thats f*cking right x)
Old 11/24/2007, 19:17   #20

If only it was all this easy
Old 11/25/2007, 07:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Mati View Post
lol..easiest way.... be a BR, buy water- tro ...make him lvl 40.. buy 1200+ DBs and be happy to have full super sock sdg noob trojan who dont even know what to do yet in this game (seen few of such BRs )
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!

by the way i hate marketers...i better go and plvl and rb waters in 5h!
i have friends who are marketers , i heard best result :
start : lvl 120 uni+3 soc robe
after 12 hours of marketing
result : elite 2sock tro armor!

u believe it or not? its your business , but that happend.
Old 11/25/2007, 21:56   #22

this does work but i usually blow my earning on mbs