Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reborning mulitiple weapons with an archer

Discussion on Reborning mulitiple weapons with an archer within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay, this is a little exploit that you can possibly use for a short period of time (untill it gets patched that is).

It is aimed mainly at 130 archers (like moi) who are trying to get a 2 socket archer coat and who also have high level trojans.

Firstly, you have to use *M*s multihack. Dowload and install this from the following thread.

Secondly, plvl an archer up to 120 with the archer coat you want. Then, use the multihack and enable the archer to hold 2 weapons. Select 2 weapons of your choice which you want to be blessed on rebirth, make sure you have the skill to hold them.

Then reborn your character and both the weapons as well as the archer coat will be reborned and their is a high chance of blessing.

Obvioulsy this will work with all classes, but archers trying to get 2 socket coats are the main reason non tao chars are plvled, and with this method the rebirth becomes double as useful.
Old 06/18/2007, 22:11   #2

hmn... for someone with brain this option is obvious. If u want to make 2s in ur armor like trojs/archers, u need to make troj/arch 120 and RB. Adding weapon hack is good if u want to plvl em faster. Just use hack to put some 2s weapon in 2nd hand. so You have 2 more socks- like 50% rains more. Thats rather simple solution. and BTW non RB archers Cant equip weapons higher then 50-60 i think due to low str. So ur tip is not so good indeed
Old 06/19/2007, 03:00   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by data90x@Jun 18 2007, 21:51
Okay, this is a little exploit that you can possibly use for a short period of time (untill it gets patched that is).

It is aimed mainly at 130 archers (like moi) who are trying to get a 2 socket archer coat and who also have high level trojans.

Firstly, you have to use *M*s multihack. Dowload and install this from the following thread.

Secondly, plvl an archer up to 120 with the archer coat you want. Then, use the multihack and enable the archer to hold 2 weapons. Select 2 weapons of your choice which you want to be blessed on rebirth, make sure you have the skill to hold them.

Then reborn your character and both the weapons as well as the archer coat will be reborned and their is a high chance of blessing.

Obvioulsy this will work with all classes, but archers trying to get 2 socket coats are the main reason non tao chars are plvled, and with this method the rebirth becomes double as useful.
holy **** you talking about moy? as in the dude with 5 130 wars?
so now i no wut server you play on (unless this is jst a coincidence :/)
but for real XD if you play on the same server as moy...Papermoy,Paperhoy,papermoy, white0ut, P.I.M.P Matthew?<---all his 130 warrs XD
if you are on the server im talking about pm me bro lol
Old 06/24/2007, 10:02   #4

"moi" is french for me.

"like moi" est "like me"

And yes, this is useful to rb any non-tao class.
Old 06/26/2007, 01:06   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by data90x@Jun 18 2007, 21:51

Archer only have 74 strenghth, which it can only wear lvl 70 and under weapons.
Old 06/26/2007, 01:09   #6

Not to burst your bubble man, But that's kind of obvious

my little smiley holding a sign fukt up but like i was sayin.... gonna go eat some ramen noodles now
Old 06/26/2007, 01:18   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by KaBoOsE@Jun 26 2007, 01:09
Not to burst your bubble man, But that's kind of obvious

my little smiley holding a sign fukt up but like i was sayin.... gonna go eat some ramen noodles now
Old 06/26/2007, 05:01   #8

yeah it would be nice to rb a second weapon... but i would have put the pieces together myself.
Old 06/26/2007, 10:12   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Relaxation@Jun 24 2007, 10:02
"moi" is french for me.

"like moi" est "like me"

And yes, this is useful to rb any non-tao class.
lol va chier learnt in CO¡¡£º£Ä
Old 06/27/2007, 13:11   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcherofNebula+Jun 19 2007, 03:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ArcherofNebula @ Jun 19 2007, 03:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--data90x@Jun 18 2007, 21:51

holy **** you talking about moy? as in the dude with 5 130 wars?
so now i no wut server you play on (unless this is jst a coincidence :/)
but for real XD if you play on the same server as moy...Papermoy,Paperhoy,papermoy, white0ut, P.I.M.P Matthew?<---all his 130 warrs XD
if you are on the server im talking about pm me bro lol [/b][/quote]
phoenix server?