Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Safe" Lab 2 + 4 botting areas

Discussion on "Safe" Lab 2 + 4 botting areas within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/27/2007, 05:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well now their not safe anymore got lots of bot pkers on my server -.-
Old 06/06/2007, 09:23   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by pokey2@May 26 2007, 05:38
I tend to use a different spot for lvling in lab 4. From he beginning, go right, then straight down. After a couple of lefts and rights, you get to quite a small spawn but I rarely get dced.

You can quite easily just run tobo with SV TO DC YOU WHEN (z.z caps) someone else runs past on their way out.
Your DC methods are flawed. COTobo is often too slow with dcing and sometimes dosen't work at all.

Currently the only good dcer is a proxy. Use lakes proxy, set the ini config file to AutoDisall = 1 And your good to go. You'll DC when anyone is detected half a screen away, they don't even see you. Me and a friend tested it out.

Husta: Proxy+dc function for the win.

black_cia: welcome.

tsu: Yeah, good point. I guess on an empty server there isint much to worry about. Notable though I have included once decent spawn, the one just before the lab4 general exit to TC.

I think I will go ahead and add more spawns to this soon for people. There is also another fast spawn for warriors other then the one near the lab 4 exit. Just go up and right from that spot, its litteraly 1 screen away and actually a lot safer. It will look slow at first but if your a warrior its fast. Spawns up to 8 mino's at once.