Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV works just a little configuration

Discussion on SV works just a little configuration within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guys.. these for botters like me.... lol

these how exactly works your old SV.... just follow !!!

1- Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\et c
2- search for a file called "hosts" (no extension)
3- make a backup of this file
4- open it with notepad
5- search for "127.0.0.1 localhost"
6- replace this line with "202.109.124.19 8008102299.com"
7- save it
8. Then Go to "CONTROL PANEL"
9. click "Date and Time"
10. changed Date into January 1, 2007

DON'T FORGET TO RESTART YOUR PC

open CO2 ...... open SV.......input ID and PASS ..... click START..... the information platform should be like this....

Welcom to use this Platform!
Logining......
Returns to Game and press Key F11 or * to start the Partner!
Sorry, Username or Password Error!
Last login time:2007-3-20 11:31:53

and it's done..... fully works for me until now....

ty
Old 03/20/2007, 05:01   #2

What I want to know is... What exactly does that do? I dont trust putting in that IP
Old 03/20/2007, 05:05   #3

this has been posted many time but thanks for your contribution, even though its being quite redundant....
Old 03/20/2007, 05:29   #4

i post it even redundantly because some of it are not working ...so i decided to configurize myself to able fix it in a easy way...... hehehhe..

lol!!!
Old 03/20/2007, 05:33   #5

Um mitch you didn't answer my question
Old 03/20/2007, 05:43   #6

putting in the IP seems like a hacking thingo .. this guy who helepd me make SV told me to put the IP and do all that steps but i didnt do the steps of which he told me caued it seemed unsafe then even tho i didnt do it i pretended i done wat he told me and SV still worked.. -.-...dont b keylogging or hacking ppl some how " mitch_md3 "
Old 03/20/2007, 06:02   #7

wooow nice A lot Thx
Old 03/20/2007, 09:56   #8

not work agine :S

Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Old 03/20/2007, 10:09   #9

mine is workin again..
Old 03/20/2007, 10:26   #10

try to close it and open agine and see is still work tell me :S
Old 03/20/2007, 21:43   #11

cant even find 127.0.0.1 in the host file...wat am i gonna do...
Old 03/21/2007, 00:44   #12

all i get is
logining over and over
Old 03/21/2007, 02:20   #13

elite*gold: 20
lmao another noobie fix instead of doing it right the 127.0.0.1 is in host file for a reason default by xp your going to reddirect any internal info to 9net * rolls eyes* ..I love these stupid fixes..What next take out your hdd and ram and put it back in set your pc clock to 1986 and do a twist 3x and jump on 1 foot and reload sv and it will work...There is like 10 legitimate fixes without hosin your machine to do it.

And to the guy that posted you don't trust that ip your smarter then most here with that comment right there lol especially overwriting the 127.0.0.1 that is suppost to be there that's just idiotic.
Old 03/21/2007, 02:30   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by L3ecH@Mar 20 2007, 05:43
putting in the IP seems like a hacking thingo .. this guy who helepd me make SV told me to put the IP and do all that steps but i didnt do the steps of which he told me caued it seemed unsafe then even tho i didnt do it i pretended i done wat he told me and SV still worked.. -.-...dont b keylogging or hacking ppl some how " mitch_md3 "
lol.... putting IP add in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\et c (hosts) is not hacking... if you know all about programme.. it wll not trace your IP add with this... lol.. perhaps if you put it in { Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) } and enable the firewall ... may be but in this sitting ... mmmmmhhh.. i think this is just a configuration for editing the DATE of your PC to be able to RUN the SV...

BUT ...

i found earlier that if the date will be back to January 1, so therefore, all the updates such as Anti-Virus and any software that updated in the present date will be DISABLE... and pop-up to be update again. Now if you update the software ( Anti-virus and etc. ) ...the system of your PC will be updated in present date...so, the SV will be now like this.....

Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......

and therefor i conclude that its not fully works at all.....

note: if you want to work the SV... DONT update all the SOFtware including the ANTI-VIRUS....
Old 03/21/2007, 02:34   #15

you realli dont have to do all of this..... just like what tw3ak said you are just making it hard on everyone else u realli dont have to do all these steps... all you have to do is go here <---- follow these instructions on how to crack it.... its very easy.... then after that then go to double clicking on ur time change it so it is Jan.1 and run sv and put some fake id and pass in and there u go

<hr>Append on Mar 21 2007, 02:36<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by mitch_md3+Mar 21 2007, 02:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mitch_md3 @ Mar 21 2007, 02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--L3ecH@Mar 20 2007, 05:43
lol.... putting IP add in C:&#092;WINDOWS&#092;system32&#092;drivers&#092;et c (hosts) is not hacking... if you know all about programme.. it wll not trace your IP add with this... lol.. perhaps if you put it in { Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) } and enable the firewall ... may be but in this sitting ... mmmmmhhh.. i think this is just a configuration for editing the DATE of your PC to be able to RUN the SV...

BUT ...

i found earlier that if the date will be back to January 1, so therefore, all the updates such as Anti-Virus and any software that updated in the present date will be DISABLE... and pop-up to be update again. Now if you update the software ( Anti-virus and etc. ) ...the system of your PC will be updated in present date...so, the SV will be now like this.....

Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......
Logining......

and therefor i conclude that its not fully works at all.....

note: if you want to work the SV... DONT update all the SOFtware including the ANTI-VIRUS.... [/b][/quote]
wrong if u follow the instructions now that they have in how to crack it its no longer does the logining things now its just the first try he fixed something