Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Use SV as auto potter arrow reloader

Discussion on Use SV as auto potter arrow reloader within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I noticed a lot of people wanting auto poter and arrow reloader so i hope this helps

You can use SV to reload arrows and pot for you.

First select lvling then archer, rightclick and put when you want to use pots in health box.Leave all other options and select lvl up manual and prompt now SV will reload and pot for you.Using these settings you also get added bonuse of prompt when met,db and quality item drops.You can also use this with speed hack works like a charm.

P.S if you dont have SV dont ask me for it i wont give it.Crack it youreself or earn it.Sorry for any spelling grammer mistakes
Old 02/07/2007, 13:07   #2

this wont work, i just tried and if u put the arrows or health pots in F2 slot, it'll constantly be clicking them...but other than that, useless
Old 02/07/2007, 14:19   #3

It woks fine with me i use all time with no trouble hear is screeny of settings i use.
Old 02/07/2007, 14:23   #4

Yea it does work ive used it few times