Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Noob Money Magnet!

Discussion on Noob Money Magnet! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
k, so here's how this works.... u get a high lvl char that can kill monsters that drop good ammounts of money..(preferably an archer).... then u let all the noobs on your team pick up as much money as they can!! then.... once your done plvling,, u pk them!!! or let them die from teh monsters... lol, then u get their money! so this is an easy way to get money for doing stuff that u normally do! woot! *best guide on Epvp*
Old 01/25/2007, 02:20   #2

***** nice idea. it works too xD
Old 01/25/2007, 02:30   #3

Fast Met Guild

Bang Trojans/warriors ONLY!

go to adv map to the elien apes and kill evry archer plvling there onless ur nopt a pker =) cues i am and ive done it and i have made so many mets of them archers cues there like piñatas wen they die u get like money pots mets arrows what eles wuld u want maybe even a db wuld kick in =0 omg omg omg
Old 01/25/2007, 02:34   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by fantazyz@Jan 25 2007, 02:30
Fast Met Guild

Bang Trojans/warriors ONLY!

go to adv map to the elien apes and kill evry archer plvling there onless ur nopt a pker =) cues i am and ive done it and i have made so many mets of them archers cues there like piñatas wen they die u get like money pots mets arrows what eles wuld u want maybe even a db wuld kick in =0 omg omg omg
..... :flame: this is my topic.... dont be posting your guides in it... make a new topic.... taht hurts... i put time and effort into this guide and u go and ruin it.......
Old 01/25/2007, 03:22   #5

rofl nice guide, for sure it works xD nice nice
Old 01/25/2007, 04:12   #6

mean...@_@
jks..but i would not do dat ;P
Old 01/25/2007, 06:38   #7

i remember seeing this same exact tip on the conquer forums... Noob Vac or something
Old 01/25/2007, 14:32   #8

I don't pk noobs I plvl. It's not that much money.

But you should encourage them to pick the money. That gets you some money as well and usually they get killed rather often (then you can pick their gold too).
Old 01/25/2007, 17:51   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Christoph_@Jan 25 2007, 08:32
I don't pk noobs I plvl. It's not that much money.

But you should encourage them to pick the money. That gets you some money as well and usually they get killed rather often (then you can pick their gold too).
your right, it is not that much money and not worth killing a noob for a few thousand silver. The team gets money whenever a noob picks up the money. and killing the noobs for thier money willl come back and bite you in the *** one day. you never know who is the owner of the noobs you pk. they could have a high lvl character ready to kick your *** and make you KOS everytime he/she sees you.
Old 01/25/2007, 19:35   #10

that was cool !! +k