Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GET A SPOT IN FIRST ROW MARKET!!

Discussion on GET A SPOT IN FIRST ROW MARKET!! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/10/2007, 01:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
#Close.

No more flaming.

This is may be one of the way.

DM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Using lucky time to get a first row market spot
07/23/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 34 Replies
The market is overcrowded yet you want to sell something, it'd be for the best if you sit at that one specific row, somehow eventhough the other rows are the same distance, everyone looks at that row for sure. This takes a bit of effort, but after having it tested for about 10 times, i am sure it works, however it takes a bit of time and effort. Needed: - Second reborn character - Crowded market Steps: 1. Go market with the second reborn character
[ lag trick to get market spot ]
08/06/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
Hey everyone! How's everyone doing? I decided to share a simple trick I found out. Have you ever wanted a market spot? Well, I found a way where you can sit on the marketer and if he/she d/cs, then no one else can get the market spot but you. (btw, this "trick" might've been mentioned before so sorry if it has) first, you stand near the prizeNPC, and you do the lag trick for around 10 seconds (so you have around a couple k of lag) then, you jump towards the first row of marketers (there will...