Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide to hit 2 stakes in tg with rage

Discussion on Guide to hit 2 stakes in tg with rage within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/09/2007, 19:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
thank you for this post im sorry to spawm u with this but this is my first post and i need 1 more to give u +karma so plz bare with me ^-^
Old 07/10/2007, 02:43   #17

danmnmnmnn this on is realy an idiot and i am to XD cuz i still can t rage both of stakes
can u explain again and more O.O
Old 07/10/2007, 16:25   #18

anyhow if ur rb from water or u got ND wait till that pops up and use it cause it attacks bout 3 times faster and with faster attack u get faster exp (duh) well yea
Old 07/10/2007, 22:44   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by dunno23@Jan 2 2007, 11:03
ty this was great i will lvl faster with my trojan in tg now ty jsm9009
wow nice noob u made to try to get urself +k, lolol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hit two stakes with rage or ect!(at TG)
09/20/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
ok if u leave ur char at TG alot want 2X the exp all u have to do is hit two stakes this is what u do u take a wand (highly suggest) and stand in the middle of the two stakes attack with ur wand then while ur attacking change ur weapons to clubs or whatever and there u go.dont get mad at me like u guyes ddi in all the other posts i put up i was just tryna help people if u dont have something nice to say then dont say anything.:*(
Rage two stakes?
07/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
I'm sure this has been asked before, but i went through like 10 pages of search and found nothing so anyways.... How do I hit 2 stakes with rage?
hit 2 stakes with rage
04/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
how can i hit 2 stake with rage on the same time at tg... i have seen many other who does it but i cant hit them when i stand in the middle of 2 stakes... sry bad English ;)
another way to hit 2 stakes with rage...
11/01/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
Ok people i am not well knowen around here and some of my words might be miss spelt but hem... so back on topic... i dont know if this has bean posted before but i found if you use dh in between 2 takes then when its done you will still be in the middle hitting just like you do with fishie or a 2h wep like a wand or spear what what ever. Well thats all i got for now give me feedback if its bean posted or anything ^^ bye bye for now and love you all