Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PC Mine Co-Ords

Discussion on PC Mine Co-Ords within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/25/2006, 23:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
ya man i think u are being i giant *** hole at least he/she trying to help unlike u being a ***** and not doing anything just sitting on your fat *** AND FLAMING SO STFU AND TRY TO HELP FOR ONCE
Old 09/25/2006, 23:57   #17

ya man i think u are being i giant *** hole at least he/she trying to help unlike u being a ***** and not doing anything just sitting on your fat *** AND FLAMING SO STFU AND TRY TO HELP FOR ONCE
Old 11/24/2006, 04:43   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Sep 20 2006, 08:57
Gaining gems is all just random luck, but you're trying to share and contribute with what you know and that's what it's all about. So I'll give you your first +1 karma.
That is not true.. I found that (location dosent matter) if you stay in one spot for a extended period of time with out moving you will get many gems... i mean like for hours now... good luck hope i helped
Old 11/24/2006, 04:55   #19

No such things as gem spots. Although, staying in one spot seems to help but thats not necessarily true either. I have tested this theory and just mined in random spots with multiple characters, each gained a gem eventually. Also, just because its easier, I do mine in the same spot every day, and sometimes I get gems, sometimes I don't. I get all types of gems. Most gems I've gotten in one day is 2 supers, 3 refines and 4-5 normals. That was a 24 hour time period or so. A variety of gems btw.

So thats my 2 pennies.
Tip to getting lots of gems... Use Cotobo lol

~Chris