Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Equip Arrows and Left Handers By themselves

Discussion on How to Equip Arrows and Left Handers By themselves within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/19/2007, 15:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
hmmm. i thought of sumin,
if u just wear arrows that means the right hand wep is free, if u put in a 1h would u shoot arrows but with the damage of club, blade or wotever the 1h is, imma go try it out.
Old 02/23/2007, 01:26   #47

u can't equip both sheilds unless u warrio rb into trojan and btw when am i qualified to get karma?
Old 05/28/2007, 05:44   #48

Someone asked what the use of this was; Trojans attack alot faster with only lefthand weapon equiped. Good for training nix.
Old 05/28/2007, 21:12   #49

haha i did this with fire stick on my war x) was jumping around with a shield and no wep till i got dc'd

glad i aint only person who had this idea xD
Old 06/03/2007, 09:37   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by Azn.ina.Witee@Aug 19 2006, 08:17
In this Guide ill tell u all how have Equiped Arrows, Shields and Left Handers by themselves .

for Arrows:
Find a Bow with 0 dura and Equipd both your bow and arrow on then go use your bow until it breaks and then you will still have your arrows equiped.

Shield and Left Hander:
Same thing except find a 0 dura Right handed Weapon and use it until it breaks now you will have only your Left hander or shield equiped.

Enjoy. :P
Can be easier for the shield. first Equip the Weapon. Put the shield in the shield Square but while you put it press quick 2 times on the weapon, it wil be Unequiped