Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

great way to mine

Discussion on great way to mine within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get multiclient, and Cotobo (ty chocoman...u pwn), and get like 5 miners going in pheonix castle...or maybe a couple in TC. No need to make a fancy pickaxe thats +9 with a socket, it doesnt make a difference. I'm pretty sure gem spots dont exist, but something i have noticed is that in all the super gems ive mined...they were all mined at 13:37 server time. I think its just coincidence, but it seems strange that ive found all my super gems at that specific time. Most definitely mine on the bottom floor, best way to avoid pkers, because it means more places for you to hide. To make it easy to remember where you left them for hunting down pkers/revive, put them starting (L L L) then (L L R) then (L R L) then (L R R), then if u have more, run them on the right side. It helps me to track down black names, or stupid rednames mining near me makin me log.

Its not much....as I guess im a dumb noob with no hacking skills (i only know HTML and javascript), but hey...at least im trying to contribute. Hope it helps!

Note: L=left, R= right.....
Old 07/18/2006, 02:48   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by skiinfreakDH@Jul 18 2006, 02:25
Get multiclient, and Cotobo (ty chocoman...u pwn), and get like 5 miners going in pheonix castle...or maybe a couple in TC. No need to make a fancy pickaxe thats +9 with a socket, it doesnt make a difference. I'm pretty sure gem spots dont exist, but something i have noticed is that in all the super gems ive mined...they were all mined at 13:37 server time. I think its just coincidence, but it seems strange that ive found all my super gems at that specific time. Most definitely mine on the bottom floor, best way to avoid pkers, because it means more places for you to hide. To make it easy to remember where you left them for hunting down pkers/revive, put them starting (L L L) then (L L R) then (L R L) then (L R R), then if u have more, run them on the right side. It helps me to track down black names, or stupid rednames mining near me makin me log.

Its not much....as I guess im a dumb noob with no hacking skills (i only know HTML and javascript), but hey...at least im trying to contribute. Hope it helps!
nice time 1337 !!!
Old 07/18/2006, 03:17   #3

tnx for that but for pc mine u need lvl 40 need to plvl them all and dont ask about lagg i think it lagg so much if i have 3 open i get ping to the 1k-2k ( and have 1g ddr ram 2Mb connection ((

i dont uderstand that

"To make it easy to remember where you left them for hunting down pkers/revive, put them starting (L L L) then (L L R) then (L R L) then (L R R), then if u have more, run them on the right side."
Old 07/18/2006, 03:54   #4

elite*gold: 20
I doubt this works, since at this time, with my 6 miners, I never got a gem, in pc, tc, or dc.
Old 07/18/2006, 04:45   #5

well it did for me...anyways it was just something i noticed...probably doesnt mean anything
Old 07/21/2006, 09:25   #6

well i use to mine indc and id get 4-6 gems a night and it was nor-ref i didnt get my first super until like weeks ok mining in one spot