Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XP Skills. Faster reppetitions.

Discussion on XP Skills. Faster reppetitions. within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok. Wariors level fast with superman. But most of the time, u need to wait Xp Points to get Superman again to level faster.

1. Make a noob warrior that can use ROAR
2. Team it up with ur warrior you are leveling
3. When the noob exp is full, execute ROAR
4. This will give a boost to the wariors Xp circle by 20.
5. The xp skill will execute faster

6. lol, if u want to level like a MOFO, make 2 or more noob wariors.
7. If you are going into labb, just level the noob warior to level 70 so it can go in.

This works for every XP skills. But it makes more sense to use it on characters that have superman and cyclone to level up faster.

HAVE FUN!!!.
Old 07/12/2006, 13:33   #2

I´d rather lvl myself more than plvl 2 or 3 warriors to 70 to have my xp-skill faster.
just get to lvl 87 (the armour round that lvl), take ****-load of pots, go to archr spawn and sit and and wait for sm.
friend of mine got to 100 there within like 2 or 3 days.
And after 100 or 105, you can chain your sm there anyway, so no need to have any warrior noobs only for that.
Old 07/12/2006, 21:45   #3

o.0 ... dude if u guys were warrior players u shud now tht SM RARELY ever runs out in lab1 o.0 .... the longest i've ever had to wait for SM was like 5 secs.....

....only reason it gets hard is if archer's try to pk u for KS'ing there spawn xD LOL